Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,796 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CWM for Nokia X2.

Tip us?
 
Mr. Barker
Old
#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jul 2014
I have also tried flashing CWM using the Flashify app. Again, process is reported as a success. But, when rebooting to recovery mode the phone is stuck at the Nokia logo. And bootloader mode is no longer recognized by fastboot on PC. Some help would be very appreciated, thanks.
 
Dom3616
Old
#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 427
Posts: 830
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Barker View Post
I have also tried flashing CWM using the Flashify app. Again, process is reported as a success. But, when rebooting to recovery mode the phone is stuck at the Nokia logo. And bootloader mode is no longer recognized by fastboot on PC. Some help would be very appreciated, thanks.
It is supposed to be stuck at Nokia Logo sir. Try this:

When it gets stuck at Nokia Logo, open the command prompt where adb and fastboot files are stored and type this:

fastboot -i 0x0421 devices

and see if the device is recognized.
And for the code after -i, refer it to the one you used when installing CWM. If it detects fastboot, then congrats and proceed to unlocking the bootloader.
Hit thanks if my post helped you.
Me? A Nokia Dev. Currently working on Lewa OS for Nokia XL and KitKat.

My works:
 
 
medozse7s
Old
#23  
medozse7s's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 341
Posts: 608
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: cairo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616 View Post
It is supposed to be stuck at Nokia Logo sir. Try this:

When it gets stuck at Nokia Logo, open the command prompt where adb and fastboot files are stored and type this:

fastboot -i 0x0421 devices

and see if the device is recognized.
And for the code after -i, refer it to the one you used when installing CWM. If it detects fastboot, then congrats and proceed to unlocking the bootloader.
dom3616 i miss your work like lewa rom on nokia x
are you will make any rom for x2 ?
 
Dom3616
Old
#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 427
Posts: 830
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by medozse7s View Post
dom3616 i miss your work like lewa rom on nokia x
are you will make any rom for x2 ?
Im still working on Lewa.

I might, if I get the device.
Hit thanks if my post helped you.
Me? A Nokia Dev. Currently working on Lewa OS for Nokia XL and KitKat.

My works:
 
 
Mr. Barker
Old
(Last edited by Mr. Barker; 15th September 2014 at 03:46 AM.)
#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jul 2014
OK, got it working.

I had to connect the X2 to a different computer for fastboot to recognize it. So if anyone makes the mistake I did and writes CWM before unlocking bootloader, that's how you can solve it.

Yay, CWM is here. Excellent. Thanks guys.
 
fakenfalse
Old
#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Default "custom recovery"

Any one please describe the "CUSTOM RECOVERY" set up process for nokia x2 update firmware step by step?
 
lovelyjunaid92
Old
#27  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 6
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Jhelum
Thumbs up Installed successfully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altivex View Post
Hello! And, yup, it is finally done. We have custom recovery.

You can say Thanks to GRIP95 and ruslan_3_.

Installing via fastboot
Fastboot -i 0x0421 flash recovery "Recovery name.img"
But how can i update my nokia , bcz it is not updating
Can anyone give me cwm zip file of new update

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes