Fix for Play Store disconnect after reboot.

OP shafiaszad

21st October 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 6

14 posts
More
If u have installed play-store via Nokia X tools 1.2 then you are familiar with this issue, Play-store gets disconnected after reboot. I have tried several method and this is the easiest. After reboot go to settings/ Time and date, disable automatic time update, advance time for one day. Now open Play-store, if it shows disconnected then press retry. Try to manually close it in recent apps if play-store is opened once after reboot. When play-store is working fine you can turn on automatic time update to fix the time. Hope it helps Press thanks if it helps.

***Someone have better fix then post it in this thread
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-19-23-44-45.png
Views:	38
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	2979722  
Last edited by shafiaszad; 21st October 2014 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shafiaszad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #2  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafiaszad

If u have installed play-store via Nokia X tools 1.2 then you are familiar with this issue, Play-store gets disconnected after reboot. I have tried several method and this is the easiest. After reboot go to settings/ Time and date, disable automatic time update, advance time for one day. Now open Play-store, if it shows disconnected then press retry. Try to manually close it in recent apps if play-store is opened once after reboot. When play-store is working fine you can turn on automatic time update to fix the time. Hope it helps

Are you using 2.1.0.11 or 2.1.0.12 version?
22nd October 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #3  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 146

421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

If u have installed play-store via Nokia X tools 1.2 then you are familiar with this issue, Play-store gets disconnected after reboot. I have tried several method and this is the easiest. After reboot go to settings/ Time and date, disable automatic time update, advance time for one day. Now open Play-store, if it shows disconnected then press retry. Try to manually close it in recent apps if play-store is opened once after reboot. When play-store is working fine you can turn on automatic time update to fix the time. Hope it helps Press thanks if it helps.

Which version of the Play Store are you using? Is it 4.9.x Does the thumbnails for the apps show up?
22nd October 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Talking
Quote:

Have verified, but failed. I know another some solutions for the connection issue.
1. Remove Google Account and add it again.
2.Use Nokia X tools 1.2 remove your google apps and add it again.
3.Go to setting->Accounts, choose your google account and go to account sync, you will find some items can't be synced now. And you need uncheck them, then open google play again. It will be ok.

About the solution3, I haven't verified it. But today I sovled this issue with solution3. My google contacts can't be synced. I unchecked it and google play is ok. My version is 2.1.0.11
The Following User Says Thank You to luhugu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Dhaka

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deutch1976

Are you using 2.1.0.11 or 2.1.0.12 version?

I am using 2.1.0.11 I havnt got update. playstore 4.6.17
Last edited by shafiaszad; 22nd October 2014 at 09:26 AM.
22nd October 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Dhaka

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luhugu

Have verified, but failed. I know another some solutions for the connection issue.
1. Remove Google Account and add it again.
2.Use Nokia X tools 1.2 remove your google apps and add it again.
3.Go to setting->Accounts, choose your google account and go to account sync, you will find some items can't be synced now. And you need uncheck them, then open google play again. It will be ok.

About the solution3, I haven't verified it. But today I sovled this issue with solution3. My google contacts can't be synced. I unchecked it and google play is ok. My version is 2.1.0.11

Dont know its working foe me. Remember you have to manually close the playstore app before changing date then, then open and reconnect.
About solution3 i didnt find anything to uncheck. Using playstore 4.6 , FW version 2.1.0.11
Last edited by shafiaszad; 22nd October 2014 at 09:38 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread