Nokia Software Recovery Tool now supports Nokia X2!

OP edwaine

4th September 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

47 posts
UPDATE: Didn't read on my Nokia XL but works fine on Nokia X2

Well you read it right. Update your current Nokia Software Recovery Tool to 1.5.0 and use this to recover your phone even if your phone is on!

Nokia X2 on Nokia Software Recovery Tool

Here is the article from WPCentral:

Nokia Software Recovery Tool has just been updated. Try and open the application today and you'll be prompted to update to version 1.5.0. This update is notable for introducing a localized installer that detects your Windows language automatically.

Nokia Software Recovery Tool is a handy desktop application to have around if you have a Lumia. We've used it in the past to downgrade your OS from Windows Phone 8.1 to Windows Phone 8. You can also use the software to recover a handset that isn't starting up.

Here's the full changelog for version 1.5.0 of Nokia Software Recovery Tool:

New localized installer that detects your Windows language automatically
Support for latest products
Some bug fixes and layout improvements
Be to sure to download and install Nokia Software Recovery Tool. You never know when you might need to use it.

Article:http://www.wpcentral.com/nokia-softw...ducts-and-more
Link: http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/f...topic=FA142987
Last edited by edwaine; 4th September 2014 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Added Image Proof
The Following User Says Thank You to edwaine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
"Something Went wrong" after connecting to Nokia Software Recovery Tool
Nice to see your post dude!! I have querry regarding connection of my Nokia X2 . . MY phone is not starting up after I update the phone and then tried to install google play store, now the phone is stuck on start up . . Nokia Software Recovery Tool recognizes my phone partially as it seems . . see the attached screen shot . . also PC SUite Prompts while system reboot of the device "Device connected in non-compatible USB mode'" . . ..need dire help please
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sadf.png
Views:	878
Size:	221.2 KB
ID:	2936674  
Last edited by uzairilyas; 14th September 2014 at 01:02 PM. Reason: addition to the details
14th September 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

47 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairilyas

Nice to see your post dude!! I have querry regarding connection of my Nokia X2 . . MY phone is not starting up after I update the phone and then tried to install google play store, now the phone is stuck on start up . . Nokia Software Recovery Tool recognizes my phone partially as it seems . . see the attached screen shot . . also PC SUite Prompts while system reboot of the device "Device connected in non-compatible USB mode'" . . ..need dire help please

screenshot

Seems you have a huge problem, did you try to reinstall a the drivers?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread