[HOW TO] Recover HARD BRICKED Nokia X2

Search This thread

Abood98

Sep 14, 2014
amman
Xiaomi 12
If Your Phone is Not Powering on And No Bootloader or "Download Mode" It Means Your Device Is Hard Bricked And It Is More Complicated To Recover Than "Soft Brick".This Tutorial Will Guide You How to Recover Your Phone

This Tutorial Also Works on Nokia X,XL And X+

1.MAKE Sure that you have NOKIA CARE SUITE installed in your pc
2.DOWNLOAD Flash Files for NOKIA X2 (you can use Data Package Manager or Navifirm)
3.INSTALL Nokia X2 Driver in your pc (you can insall using Nokia X2 tools)
4.DOWNLOAD and Install "Emergency Download Driver" or "X2_FlashDriver_Emergency.msi" from Attachment Below
5.DOWNLOAD"X2_Flashdriver_Emergency_XP.rar And Extract Anywhere in Your pc
6.CONNECT Your Phone to PC
7.GO to Control Panel/Device Manager expand the "Ports" section and you should see a Qualcomm Device
8.RIGHT Click on the Device and Choose"Update Driver Software"and Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" and Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" and Click "Have Disk"
9.CLICK Browse and go to Folder Where you extract the X2_FlashDriver_Emergency_XP.rar and Choose "EmergencyDownload.inf" and Install the Driver and you Should see the device as "Nokia Emergency Connectivity" and a "QHUSB_BULK" will appear in Universal Serial Bus Devices Section
10.OPEN Nokia Care Suite and Launch Product Support Tool For Store
11.CLICK File and Choose Open Product And Choose Nokia X2,Click Programming and Choose "Recovery" and Start the Recovery Process And Wait Until The Process Is Done And You can have your Phone Back
Thanks it's work :fingers-crossed::silly:

harish120

Mar 7, 2013
i am unable to unbrick my hard bricked x2 using nokia care suite with your method.and i am not getting any vibration when pressing power+volume down
here is the error log
Failed by not handled exception using Firehose protocol
Exception:
Nokia.Delta.Gemini.EmergencyDownload.EmergencyDownloadException: Failed by not handled exception using Firehose protocol ---> System.TimeoutException: receive operation timed out
at Nokia.Merak.UsbDeviceIo.UsbDeviceIo.Receive(Byte[]& receivedData, TimeSpan receiveTimeout)
at Nokia.Delta.Messaging.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
at Nokia.Delta.Connectivity.Connection.Receive(TimeSpan timeout)
at Nokia.Delta.Gemini.EmergencyDownload.Firehose.SendAndReceive(IEnumerable`1 dataOut, List`1& dataIn, Int32 timeout)
at Nokia.Delta.Gemini.EmergencyDownload.Firehose.Nop()
at Nokia.Delta.Gemini.EmergencyDownload.EmergencyDownload.SetToFirehoseMode()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.DeltaRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.DeltaRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPackageCompleted>b__15(Object state)

please help me

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2014
Cabuyao
i am unable to unbrick my hard bricked x2 using nokia care suite with your method.and i am not getting any vibration when pressing power+volume down
here is the error log
Exception:
Nokia.Delta.Gemini.EmergencyDownload.EmergencyDownloadException: Failed by not handled exception using Firehose protocol ---> System.TimeoutException: receive operation timed out
at Nokia.Merak.UsbDeviceIo.UsbDeviceIo.Receive(Byte[]& receivedData, TimeSpan receiveTimeout)
at Nokia.Delta.Gemini.EmergencyDownload.Firehose.SendAndReceive(IEnumerable`1 dataOut, List`1& dataIn, Int32 timeout)
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.DeltaRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.DeltaRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariantPackageCompleted>b__15(Object state)

please help me
Did You Install The Emergency Driver Correctly?Pressing The Power And Volume Down Button Is Not Needed Because The Phone Is Already In Fastboot Mode,,Then Tell Me Why Your Phone Gets Bricked

Reactions: harish120

Mazikaaa

May 24, 2014
Tanta
I got this error while installing the driver
Anyone can help ??

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,565

Xantosh

Nov 1, 2014
Butwal
Help

Hey Bro...
I mistakenly dropped my mobile in water... I immediately take it up & remove battery & place it open for a day...
Now when i try to turn on.... It shows Nokia logo for 4-5 sec & goes blank for 2-3 sec & again lighted up but this time without Nokia logo. This process goes on & on & on... I try to open recovery mode still same happen... Only Boot loader mode is running...
I have downloaded its firmware through navfirm & install care suit & has done every step u explained... Although u haven't clearly explained here, but i watched some video in youtube & done my recovery process rightly...
Even it say " Recovery Successful "

But still my mobile is same.... shows up Nokia logo for 4-5 sec & goes blank for 2-3 sec & again lighted up but this time without Nokia logo. This process goes on & on & on...
Well i can do rooting , flashing custom rom & used adv nokia x2 tool
still i can't fix this new problems.
What should i do....? Go to repairing center...?

Reactions: solar5q

sshiva1232

Jun 19, 2014
Butwal
Hey Bro...
I mistakenly dropped my mobile in water... I immediately take it up & remove battery & place it open for a day...
Now when i try to turn on.... It shows Nokia logo for 4-5 sec & goes blank for 2-3 sec & again lighted up but this time without Nokia logo. This process goes on & on & on... I try to open recovery mode still same happen... Only Boot loader mode is running...
I have downloaded its firmware through navfirm & install care suit & has done every step u explained... Although u haven't clearly explained here, but i watched some video in youtube & done my recovery process rightly...

But still my mobile is same.... shows up Nokia logo for 4-5 sec & goes blank for 2-3 sec & again lighted up but this time without Nokia logo. This process goes on & on & on...
It would be better to take it to repairing center. If you are from butwal there are lots of repairing centers around there.:cool::cool:

luizcavalcante85

Jan 8, 2015
what's change with nokia XL?

my nokia xl is bricked and saw this tutorial. i will follow this steps, but, this emergency drive nokia x2, is it the same for my XL? what more can change? today my XL is as " RELINK HS-USB QD-LOADER 9008"

thanks

arulkumareee

Nov 22, 2015
sathyamangalam
If Your Phone is Not Powering on And No Bootloader or "Download Mode" It Means Your Device Is Hard Bricked And It Is More Complicated To Recover Than "Soft Brick".This Tutorial Will Guide You How to Recover Your Phone

2.DOWNLOAD Flash Files for NOKIA X2 (you can use Data Package Manager or Navifirm)
4.DOWNLOAD and Install "Emergency Download Driver" or "X2_FlashDriver_Emergency.msi" from Attachment Below
7.GO to Control Panel/Device Manager expand the "Ports" section and you should see a Qualcomm Device
8.RIGHT Click on the Device and Choose"Update Driver Software"and Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" and Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" and Click "Have Disk"
9.CLICK Browse and go to Folder Where you extract the X2_FlashDriver_Emergency_XP.rar and Choose "EmergencyDownload.inf" and Install the Driver and you Should see the device as "Nokia Emergency Connectivity" and a "QHUSB_BULK" will appear in Universal Serial Bus Devices Section
11.CLICK File and Choose Open Product And Choose Nokia X2,Click Programming and Choose "Recovery" and Start the Recovery Process And Wait Until The Process Is Done And You can have your Phone Back

Sir I am used Nokia x and only pc connected in Nokia emergency connectivity please help me and how to flash Nokia x

newuserid16

Apr 5, 2016
can anyone help me to have the exact non-corrupted Nokia Care Suite.exe file link?
I need this as an emergency.....

jkenic

Apr 18, 2014
stuck on configure firehose

hello, i have been trying to recover my hard bricked nokia x2 ds using ncs recovery but it is just stuck on configure firehose please see attachment for screenshot. please help me. thank you.

Attachments

• firehosess.JPG
    firehosess.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:

sohamdask2

Jan 4, 2016
Raghunathganj
Nokia 8.1
Still not turn on

It said that "Recovery Completed" It's still not turning on when I press the power button. I flashed the exact Firmware too and no Battery Icon not showing. It's not even Vibrate. Please help...:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You do it on win 7, win 8 or xp pro. I still dont find "QHUSB_BULK" in device manager and nokia care suite dont find my phone when i click stat button.
    Take A Look At This Sites It Have A Screenshot And Better Explanation http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f60...ncy-driver-installation-1897324/#post10763762
    http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609/nokia-x2-dead-solution-inside-1885447/
    here is the error log
    Exception:

please help me
    Did You Install The Emergency Driver Correctly?Pressing The Power And Volume Down Button Is Not Needed Because The Phone Is Already In Fastboot Mode,,Then Tell Me Why Your Phone Gets Bricked
    yes i am getting qhusb bulk here is the screenshot
    Its Good That It Appears,, But I Checked The Error Code Again But I Dont Encountered That Already.I Searched For That Error Code But I Can't Find Any Details To Find Solution,,Its Maybe A Driver Problem Or In The USB Port
    Help

Hey Bro...