FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[Q] When will we get L?

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By BrownDog.c, Junior Member on 5th July 2014, 02:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th December 2014, 07:40 PM |#11  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,796
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownDog.c

> Mirage runs fine if installed internally with the older CWM on SD.

Cool, that is what I want to do. Is there a simple how to make a bootable
SD document someplace?

Thanks for the help!

Follow this guide. But get the zip from the mirage thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1030227

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
 
 
25th December 2014, 01:35 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar

Follow this guide. But get the zip from the mirage thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1030227

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

That web page says:
"If you want to run CM7/10 from the sdcard.. you're in the wrong place!"
25th December 2014, 03:49 PM |#13  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,796
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownDog.c

That web page says:
"If you want to run CM7/10 from the sdcard.. you're in the wrong place!"

I thought you meant a bootable CWM SD. If you want an SD that will boot the mirage 7, follow my guide here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1941858

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th December 2014, 05:05 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar

I thought you meant a bootable CWM SD. If you want an SD that will boot the mirage 7, follow my guide here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1941858

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

Thanks! That worked well -- once I saw the bit about the zip file needing to
start with "cm"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes