Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Nook Color & Cyanogenmod 11

OP cgamer76

30th August 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I'm running 10.2.1-encore and gapps 20130813. I'm trying to use the auto updater to update to version 11 however when I do it says theres no gapp installer. I'm installing (rather trying to)to a 2gb sd card in my nook. I have no clue how to update to version 11. I've looked on here, and one guide in particular seemed helpful. It actually helped me install the current version I'm using but the auto-updater won't install 11. Apparently I'm to dumb to figure this out, could someone help me get 11 on my nook color and the new google apps version?
31st August 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,696

8,420 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgamer76

I'm running 10.2.1-encore and gapps 20130813. I'm trying to use the auto updater to update to version 11 however when I do it says theres no gapp installer. I'm installing (rather trying to)to a 2gb sd card in my nook. I have no clue how to update to version 11. I've looked on here, and one guide in particular seemed helpful. It actually helped me install the current version I'm using but the auto-updater won't install 11. Apparently I'm to dumb to figure this out, could someone help me get 11 on my nook color and the new google apps version?

You cannot autoupdate to CM11. CM11 requires entirely different CWM, rom and gapps.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
3rd September 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Yea I kinda figured I couldnt use the auto update but how can I can about removing 10 from my sdcard and updating it to 11?
3rd September 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,696

8,420 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgamer76

Yea I kinda figured I couldnt use the auto update but how can I can about removing 10 from my sdcard and updating it to 11?

Start over by putting the newest image (rev8c) on an SD. It is required by CM11. But that image also requires at least a 4GB SD. If you want to save your apps and settings, use Titanium Backup.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread