Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 53,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

problems getting Adobe Flash to run

Tip us?

dougsdir
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default problems getting Adobe Flash to run

I have installed the latest apk ( Flash Player 11.1 for Android 4.0 (11.1.115.81)) from adobe website and it installed fine but when I launch a site that has flash on it, using the stock browser or Firefox, it comes up with a messasger where the flash should be saying Flash is not installed or Flash cannot be detected. I am running CM 11-20140804-SNAPSHOT-M9-ovation. I just did a clean install (full wipe of everything) of this ROM having came from cm_ovation_11.0_28APR2014_HD where the problem also happened.
Any ideas, I have tried removing and reinstalling but nothing works

graysooner
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Try this link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...oid-4-t2548001

gregorcarbine
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Success?

Lol, just joined this site and I have decided that folks should be kind a fill the rest of us in on if they have success with the information they find here. So... OP, did this work for you, or are you still flash free?

sandsofmyst
Old
(Last edited by sandsofmyst; 28th August 2014 at 01:30 AM.)
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorcarbine View Post
Lol, just joined this site and I have decided that folks should be kind a fill the rest of us in on if they have success with the information they find here. So... OP, did this work for you, or are you still flash free?
Or the threads that go I have a problem, I solved it. The end. Would be nice to know how it was solved.

This post though, Flash does work (how well is a different story) so there's no reason why he should be flash free.

Now if only amazon would release an android video app for everybody.
Moto G 4G | latest official rom 4.4.4NEW (Longest recorded uptime: 503 hours with 4.4.3)
Nook HD+ 32 | cm11 emmc official rom (331 hours is about the most I can get before forced reboot or other.)