Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Urgent please help

OP phooeyman

10th July 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 247
 
1,290 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Return it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app
10th July 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpisini

Return it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

Brilliant never thought of that
10th July 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
My mistake I thought there was experts on here.. Silly me sorry to bother you all
11th July 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 247
 
1,290 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phooeyman

My mistake I thought there was experts on here.. Silly me sorry to bother you all

Nobody here claims to be an expert we try our best to help there is not always a solution to fix something.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app
11th July 2014, 10:36 AM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpisini

Nobody here claims to be an expert we try our best to help there is not always a solution to fix something.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

Surely someone has come across this before??? Is there not a way of sticking something on the nooks internal memory to help or a micro sd card????
The one i put into it as mentioned from the start was not class 4!!! could this have been a issue, is it worth trying a class 4 card with something on it that would help??

Cheers
11th July 2014, 05:11 PM   |  #16  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,703
 
8,430 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phooeyman

Surely someone has come across this before??? Is there not a way of sticking something on the nooks internal memory to help or a micro sd card????
The one i put into it as mentioned from the start was not class 4!!! could this have been a issue, is it worth trying a class 4 card with something on it that would help??

Cheers

Try making a new bootable CWM SD by going to my HD/HD+ CWM thread linked in my signature and follow item 1a. See if that boots. If it does not, try a different SD. Report back.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #17  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar

Try making a new bootable CWM SD by going to my HD/HD+ CWM thread linked in my signature and follow item 1a. See if that boots. If it does not, try a different SD. Report back.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

Thanks mate...does the tablet have to be 100% charged??? of can if just be plugged in the socket?? i have partitioned a different card and made one partition as active and placed bootfiles on it but nothing is happening on the screen not sure if the nook is on when i plug it in its showing amber on charge...

I can hear it receiving emails too as my email accounts details were added

Appreciate your help in this.
Last edited by phooeyman; 12th July 2014 at 11:08 AM.
12th July 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #18  
leapinlar's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,703
 
8,430 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phooeyman

Hi mate

Well up this morning the tablet is fully charged still won't turn on i have tried lots of random button presses and still wont boot up can anyone please help

Must be something i can put on it to help maybe internal??? Getting bit desperate now.... just picked it up and a noise came out of it when i pressed the power button

Have you tried hard powering it off? Just hold the power button for like 15 seconds. Then try rebooting.

I reread all your posts. It sounds like you have a screen hardware problem. It may be time for a warranty exchange. Just take it to the nearest B&N store.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
20th July 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #19  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Anyone help further??

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes