Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

How to Play Music From Android Wear – XDA TV

Yesterday, we showed you how to do some advanced things with your Moto 360 quite easily … more

Google Updates Play Games, Wallet, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Google+, and Camera

While we haven’t really had much in the way of … more

[Q] Wifi Connectivity issues on Rooted NST running 1.21

OP ScionAeos

8th July 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I just finished rooting my NST last night that is running on firmware 1.21 using NookManager 0.5.0. Afterwards I installed NTGAppsAttack 0.5.0 and was able to successfully install apps from the Market app. Everything seemed to be working great.

But when I woke up this morning, even though the NST appears to be connected to the Internet, it is no longer receiving any data. The "What to Read Next" section perpetually shows a spinning circle of dots and is unable to retrieve the suggestions, I can't access the Market any longer because it times out, and searching in the browser doesn't reach the web.

I tried turning of the device and turning it back on and turning off wifi and turning it back on, but it didn't solve the connectivity issues. Does anyone know of a solution for this problem?
8th July 2014, 07:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

128 posts
Did you by any chance use NookManager to remove all the B&N stuff?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread