Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 51,990 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FBReader for Nook Simple Touch

Tip us?

kurono93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default FBReader for Nook Simple Touch

I have rooted my NST with NookManager, but i had problems with Aldiko and another apps and finally I use FBReader, it`s good and useful. The problem is, when I send a ebook to my NST, the app does not recognizes the internal fonts of the ebook, but the style of the ebook still. I want to know how I can use the fonts who come with the ebook.I want use the publisher defaults of a ebook. For Example, Harry Potter books use 2 differents fonts and bring with his own default publisher.

The fonts is not essentials to read, but... Itīs a thing in the default reader takes andvantage.
Regards.

thenookieforlife3
Old
Thanks Meter 148

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurono93 View Post
I have rooted my NST with NookManager, but i had problems with Aldiko and another apps and finally I use FBReader, it`s good and useful. The problem is, when I send a ebook to my NST, the app does not recognizes the internal fonts of the ebook, but the style of the ebook still. I want to know how I can use the fonts who come with the ebook.I want use the publisher defaults of a ebook. For Example, Harry Potter books use 2 differents fonts and bring with his own default publisher.

The fonts is not essentials to read, but... Itīs a thing in the default reader takes andvantage.
Regards.
So...

What, in clear words, is it that you want?

Sent from my rooted Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight using Opera Mini

My works:

[NST/NSTG] Cool status bar modification!
[NST/NSTG] Framework Fixer!
[Signatures] I make custom XDA signatures!

The best way to show someone on XDA that you're grateful for their post is to click/tap the button.

kurono93
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenookieforlife3 View Post
So...

What, in clear words, is it that you want?

Thanks for your answer. I want the default publisher format when i am reading in my NST but with FBReader.

thenookieforlife3
Old
(Last edited by thenookieforlife3; 4th September 2014 at 01:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 148

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurono93 View Post
Thanks for your answer. I want the default publisher format when i am reading in my NST but with FBReader.
Hmmm. It's a good idea, but truth be told, I don't think it's possible. Unless, of course, someone took your APK and edited the file itself, I don't think there's another way to do it.

And that type of .apk editing is a bit beyond my league, in case you were wondering. I can do icons, but still have yet to learn how to edit how the apps actually work.
Sent from my rooted Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight using Opera Mini

My works:

[NST/NSTG] Cool status bar modification!
[NST/NSTG] Framework Fixer!
[Signatures] I make custom XDA signatures!

The best way to show someone on XDA that you're grateful for their post is to click/tap the button.