Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

FBReader for Nook Simple Touch

OP kurono93

3rd September 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
I have rooted my NST with NookManager, but i had problems with Aldiko and another apps and finally I use FBReader, it`s good and useful. The problem is, when I send a ebook to my NST, the app does not recognizes the internal fonts of the ebook, but the style of the ebook still. I want to know how I can use the fonts who come with the ebook.I want use the publisher defaults of a ebook. For Example, Harry Potter books use 2 differents fonts and bring with his own default publisher.

The fonts is not essentials to read, but... Its a thing in the default reader takes andvantage.
Regards.
3rd September 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #2  
ИΘΘK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington D.C.
Thanks Meter: 610
 
894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurono93

I have rooted my NST with NookManager, but i had problems with Aldiko and another apps and finally I use FBReader, it`s good and useful. The problem is, when I send a ebook to my NST, the app does not recognizes the internal fonts of the ebook, but the style of the ebook still. I want to know how I can use the fonts who come with the ebook.I want use the publisher defaults of a ebook. For Example, Harry Potter books use 2 differents fonts and bring with his own default publisher.

The fonts is not essentials to read, but... Its a thing in the default reader takes andvantage.
Regards.

So...

What, in clear words, is it that you want?

4th September 2014, 02:09 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenookieforlife3

So...

What, in clear words, is it that you want?

Thanks for your answer. I want the default publisher format when i am reading in my NST but with FBReader.
4th September 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #4  
ИΘΘK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Washington D.C.
Thanks Meter: 610
 
894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurono93

Thanks for your answer. I want the default publisher format when i am reading in my NST but with FBReader.

Hmmm. It's a good idea, but truth be told, I don't think it's possible. Unless, of course, someone took your APK and edited the file itself, I don't think there's another way to do it.

And that type of .apk editing is a bit beyond my league, in case you were wondering. I can do icons, but still have yet to learn how to edit how the apps actually work.
Last edited by ИΘΘK; 4th September 2014 at 02:29 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes