12th September 2014, 04:34 AM   |  #71  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,082

4,819 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykal

This bug is in NE2 ROM not in hotspot mod. Like I said in earlier post that I flashed NE2 rom only and can not send SMSs...

You are talking about my stock ne2 rom? If so no one else has reported that issue. If it was my stock ne2 then the thread would be full of people reporting it. You wiped internal sdcard along with doing a full wipe of system, cache, and data? After that you would have to give me a logcat so I can see what is going on with your device.
12th September 2014, 06:30 AM   |  #72  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 244

563 posts
More
I'm running JLMancuso's stock deodexed NE2 ROM right now and sms/mms works perfectly with or without Hotspot mod. People let this be very clear so there is no confusion or misunderstanding... Hotspot mod has absolutely nothing to do with sms/mms. So for those of you having issues sendig/receiving sms/mms please post your exact rom and which services.jar you are using. This would be helpful to diagnose what might be causing your issues. Like Mr. Mancuso said, if there was a problem with the rom itself EVERYBODY would be posting about it in the rom thread. We're here to help each other so be more specific with you current rom version and other files you have modified.
The Following User Says Thank You to tx_dbs_tx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th September 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #73  
Flag St. Louis, MO. Go Cardinals!!
Thanks Meter: 275

585 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_dbs_tx

I'm running JLMancuso's stock deodexed NE2 ROM right now...

I appreciate you doing this. My sprint plan includes hot spot, but i have WiFi at home, so i don't need it as my laptop doesn't leave home. Lol.
But it is good to have, random issues pop up now and again and is useful. I flashed this (community 2.1) and tested for a second and everything seems great.
27th September 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #74  
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

Well then looks like that is what happens when you try and bypass a paid service.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Okay. 10 days ago I wiped it again and flashed NE2 rom and hotspot fix.It worked like charm for the last days. No issues with hotspot or sms, but since last night out going sms is failing. thoughts?
27th September 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #75  
Flag houston, tx

4,819 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykal

Okay. 10 days ago I wiped it again and flashed NE2 rom and hotspot fix.It worked like charm for the last days. No issues with hotspot or sms, but since last night out going sms is failing. thoughts?

My only thought is "SPRINT".

28th September 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #76  
Thanks Meter: 83

513 posts
Have anyone here tried the Community Beta 1.0 Hotspot with the Community Beta 1.1?

TIA
28th September 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #77  
Flag houston, tx

4,819 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by na_tra

Have anyone here tried the Community Beta 1.0 Hotspot with the Community Beta 1.1?

TIA

It will be fine. There is no change in the roms jar files between 1.0 and 1.1. Now when the rls (release aka final) version is done that might need to be repatched.

The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th September 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #78  
Thanks Meter: 83

513 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

It will be fine. There is no change in the roms jar files between 1.0 and 1.1. Now when the rls (release aka final) version is done that might need to be repatched.

Thanks JLman. After I posted my question. I tried and it worked fine.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread