Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 47,203 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Rwilco12's Mostly Stock NE2 v1.0 (8/24/14) (Updater, Debloated, and more!)

Tip us?

jlmancuso
Old
Thanks Meter 4,954

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by masber2000 View Post
Please help. Flashed Rom but all of my apps are force-closing. Coming from a TW-based rom (I thought the force-closes only happened when migrating from TW to AOSP and vice versa). Any ideas on how to alleviate this?

Thanks
Make sure you do a clean install (factory reset/clean for new rom and wipe/format internal sdcard) and you should have no issues.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

Jlmancuso

HTC Og Evo, Evo 3d, kyocera torque and Note II all cloned on cricKet
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

masber2000
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso View Post
Make sure you do a clean install (factory reset/clean for new rom and wipe/format internal sdcard) and you should have no issues.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app
Thanks jlmancuso. I wiped everything twice, but didn't wipe internal memory (never had to wipe memory before). I'll try that.

DarkAngel
Old
(Last edited by DarkAngel; 17th September 2014 at 08:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Thanks for this .
I know it's all relative but what is your normal battery life on this rom ? How many hours if you have any idea?
I get good battery life with many roms. Just depends on what you do and what you can control via setings.

Here is the flashlight mod for this rom ( "technically" they are the stock apk's anyway and any stock KK build can use them ) :
Here are both apk's, just place them in your priv-app folder and set permissions to both ( 0644 ) and write the value "Flashlight;" in the settings.db file under notification_panel_active_app_list.

SecSettings.apk
SystemUI.apk
SGN2 (SPH-L900)- NE2/Running 4.4.2 TW Rwilco/Community Rom Mix/Philz CWM
SGS3 (SPH-L710)- ND8/Stock w/ S5 Apps, Rooted w/ All the Goodys/Philz CWM
SGS4 (SPH-L720)- NAE/Stock, Rooted/Philz CWM
SGM (SPH-L600)- NE4/Stock w/ S5 Apps, Rooted/Philz CWM
Nabi2 (NABI2-NV7A)- 4.1 JB/Stock, Rooted & Monarch UI Removed/TWRP 2.8.0.0 Recovery
"Fuhu Nabi Wiki" <--Click to view

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAngel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XPinochitoX
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Hey quick question do we have the manage conference call option, I cannot seem to located it.

kcohen67
Old
Thanks Meter 5
This is a GREAT rom. But I'm having a problem. I did a clean install using Philz touch recover 6.0.7.9 and, for some reason, my wifi isn't working. Any suggestions?

guycan
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Is there a way to get back the swap instead recording when on a call on this rom.. Thanks in Advance.

SGNote2

Chaz187
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,730

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcohen67 View Post
This is a GREAT rom. But I'm having a problem. I did a clean install using Philz touch recover 6.0.7.9 and, for some reason, my wifi isn't working. Any suggestions?
did you flash this from 4.1.2.... or have you been on official 4.3 ...4.4.2? if straight from 4.1.2 you need to odin the wifi fix.

thanks,
chaz187

kcohen67
Old
Thanks Meter 5
No. I flashed it from 4.3 stock. There's no Knox issues and I'm firmly rooted. I really need the WiFi. What recovery should I choose to try another flash ?

sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk Pro

Dragonfyr
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12 View Post
Fortunately @jlmancuso is a pretty stand up guy as well as being a stud of a dev! I'm sure if I ask nicely he'll share. I'm actually working on an update for this ROM and rebasing it with a mix of his and @Chaz187's original base I used.
Look forward to the Updated Rom, This one is my daily driver and is the most stable i have tried in a while

mshnayde
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfyr View Post
Look forward to the Updated Rom, This one is my daily driver and is the most stable i have tried in a while
Exciting news. When is it going to be available?

Tags
awesome saunce, mostly stock, rom, rwilco12