FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] Rwilco12's Mostly Stock NE2 v1.3 (1/24/15) (Updater, Debloated, and more!)

Announcement from rwilco12: Version 1.3 now available!
13th May 2015, 01:45 AM |#791  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
yeah. I lost root somehow. tried unified tool kit (donated and thank you very much) appling root and custom recovery. then flashed SUupdate.zip via philz. still no root. dirty flashed rom and still no root. guess I will re flash (clean). after reflashing and recovering from philz will root be broken again? backup is after loosing root.
thanx in advance

13th May 2015, 02:31 AM |#792  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,734

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barelynotlegal

yeah. I lost root somehow. tried unified tool kit (donated and thank you very much) appling root and custom recovery. then flashed SUupdate.zip via philz. still no root. dirty flashed rom and still no root. guess I will re flash (clean). after reflashing and recovering from philz will root be broken again? backup is after loosing root.
thanx in advance

Root is lost because the supersu app was updated. DO NOT UPDATE SUPERSU APP and you wont lose root. This issue exists on pretty much every custom Sprint ne2 (4.4.2 TouchWiz) rom. If you would have read the thread it is filled with dozens of users with same issue and the answer has been posted. Also I have a post on how to fix the problem but it is only for experienced users.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome saunce, mostly stock, rom, rwilco12
Previous Thread Next Thread