FORUMS

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

[ROM] Rwilco12's Mostly Stock NE2 v1.3 (1/24/15) (Updater, Debloated, and more!)

3,443 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,082

By rwilco12, Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / AndroidFileHost Rep on 24th August 2014, 04:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from rwilco12: Version 1.3 now available!
13th May 2015, 01:45 AM |#791  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
yeah. I lost root somehow. tried unified tool kit (donated and thank you very much) appling root and custom recovery. then flashed SUupdate.zip via philz. still no root. dirty flashed rom and still no root. guess I will re flash (clean). after reflashing and recovering from philz will root be broken again? backup is after loosing root.
thanx in advance

13th May 2015, 02:31 AM |#792  
Account currently disabled
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,828

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barelynotlegal

yeah. I lost root somehow. tried unified tool kit (donated and thank you very much) appling root and custom recovery. then flashed SUupdate.zip via philz. still no root. dirty flashed rom and still no root. guess I will re flash (clean). after reflashing and recovering from philz will root be broken again? backup is after loosing root.
thanx in advance

Root is lost because the supersu app was updated. DO NOT UPDATE SUPERSU APP and you wont lose root. This issue exists on pretty much every custom Sprint ne2 (4.4.2 TouchWiz) rom. If you would have read the thread it is filled with dozens of users with same issue and the answer has been posted. Also I have a post on how to fix the problem but it is only for experienced users.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2015, 09:44 PM |#793  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Love the rom. wifi tether works great
The Following User Says Thank You to dvpmike For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2015, 01:17 PM |#794  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Themer
Flag Killeen
Thanks Meter: 5,002

Donate to Me
More
Just curious. Will this rom be updated to NK2 (not that it matters much)?
13th June 2015, 07:53 PM |#795  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
gps
So I have been using this rom for quite sometime and I noticed it has been getting laggier and laggier and that my GPS lags and at time loses my location. Any advice on how to better increase my GPS location and get rid of this lag??
14th June 2015, 02:48 AM |#796  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / AndroidFileHost Rep

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk Ape1

Just curious. Will this rom be updated to NK2 (not that it matters much)?

I had planned on it but a few months ago my wife busted her S3. She's now using my N2 and isn't fond of me doing anything with it.

At least she's running the ROM!
14th June 2015, 02:49 AM |#797  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / AndroidFileHost Rep

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwater22

So I have been using this rom for quite sometime and I noticed it has been getting laggier and laggier and that my GPS lags and at time loses my location. Any advice on how to better increase my GPS location and get rid of this lag??

I used GPS pretty regularly and never had any issues. Have you tried wiping the cache?
14th June 2015, 10:28 PM |#798  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12

I used GPS pretty regularly and never had any issues. Have you tried wiping the cache?

I just did it. Will report If inmediata still get problems. Have you noticed any lag within the rom since you have been using it for awhile?

Also when I get texts, one I get one then the second part of the message comes to me later. It varies from the time. At times I get it 10 min, other times I get it an hour later. Idk why this happens. Any suggestions?? also there are times friends call me but I never actually receive the call. Please help
25th June 2015, 09:33 PM |#799  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Went back to stock and noticed I can now send more than 3 pictures at a time. Was wondering what was going on. Anyone else have this issue? Tried all resolutions.
(4.4.2 NE2)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome saunce, mostly stock, rom, rwilco12
Previous Thread Next Thread