Good bye

Search This thread

hondafreak513

Jan 22, 2013
Williamsburg
Well my note 2 crapped out on me. It will not charge at all. I tried both batteries and it won't charge. So i went and tried to get a new note 4 but none in stock so I got a lg g3. So good bye all and thanks for all the hard work from the devs.

Darkangels6sic6

Feb 3, 2011
Well my note 2 crapped out on me. It will not charge at all. I tried both batteries and it won't charge. So i went and tried to get a new note 4 but none in stock so I got a lg g3. So good bye all and thanks for all the hard work from the devs.

Well at least you got a new phone. Plus you can try to fix or give away the note 2.
As far as the Note 4 I would have gone to another store or something. G3 is decent though

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app

hondafreak513

Jan 22, 2013
Williamsburg
Are you gonna give away your broken Note 2? I'll take it off your hands if you don't want it.
No the day after i got the g3 it started charging again.. So now idk
Well at least you got a new phone. Plus you can try to fix or give away the note 2.
As far as the Note 4 I would have gone to another store or something. G3 is decent though

All sprint stores were out of the n4 except one and the guy from sprint drove 30 minutes away to get it and it turned out the sim card or whatever was broken. And they would have had to order one so i didnt want to go 2-5 days without a phone.

Darkangels6sic6

Feb 3, 2011
No the day after i got the g3 it started charging again.. So now idk

All sprint stores were out of the n4 except one and the guy from sprint drove 30 minutes away to get it and it turned out the sim card or whatever was broken. And they would have had to order one so i didnt want to go 2-5 days without a phone.

Yeah that really really sucks. At least G3 is a great phone. Can you do that whole I have two weeks to make up my mind and trade it out thing? Haha. Unless you are perfectly happen with the G3 of course.