Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 40,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Will you upgrade to the Note 4
Yes 4 80.00%
No 1 20.00%
Maybe 0 0%
Upgrade to different phone 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Galaxy Note 4 - Will you upgrade?

Tip us?

frnhalo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Galaxy Note 4 - Will you upgrade?

It's that time of the year again when new devices are around the corner. I pose a simple question. Will you upgrade to the Note 4.

Most of us, I'm sure, are under contract and most us may have renewed contract once Note 2 came about. (I know I did.) Any who, I've been reading a lot about the Note 4 and it's speculated specs. I must say, I'm impressed. I was going to get the Note 3, but at the time I didn't really want the upgrade, nor needed it for that matter. My phone still works great, but now has a crack on it and the battery doesn't quite last as long. Doing frequent rom changes helps get rid of the clutter... lol.

Final verdict though, I think i will upgrade.

DisposableHero1985
Old
Thanks Meter 103
probably going to jump ship to windows phone. looking at a 1520 and going to straight talk

Leoisright
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,888

DONATE TO ME
Yup. Going to get the note 4. It's a perfect phone for work and if it's got the flex display, I'll be extremely happy.

The gear had made it much better to not pick up the phone all the time to check who's calling or messaging. Can't wait. But have to until december. Oh well great Christmas gift to myself...lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app
Device: Samsung Note 2 and Samsung Nexus 10
Device: Microsoft Surface
Device: Samsung Tab 3 7"
ROM: S5 4.4.2 w/note 3 mods
Kernel: Stock

Nexus 10 Developement

Have helped with many mods and roms over the past 4 years. Devices I've helped include Evo 4G, Evo 4G LTE, Evo 3D, Note 2, HP Touchpad, and Nexus 10

Many thanks to Myn, Virus, Chubbzlou, Ewalk, TMartin, TommyTomatoe, CM, Sac, Platty, XDA, and so many more for helping me over the years to refine my skills
The Following User Says Thank You to Leoisright For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

theoner1
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Definitely a yes. Loved my note2 but two years felt like a long time. Right now having the itch to upgrade something newer.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

ItsLasher
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Nope. Getting a LG G3 next week.
I like Samsung but their business model lately has been wonky at best with Knox and putting out updates. Not to mention them pulling and Apple move on new devices with a BS upgrade in hardware or software and calling it NEW AND IMPROVED kinda like the Galaxy S4 or the Note 3 just add an S at the end and you're all set.
The Following User Says Thank You to ItsLasher For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 26,156

DONATE TO ME
There is a sticky specifically for upgrading and other phone discussions
Thanks
FNSM

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe