LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

SanDisk dual 16gb flash drive

OP sothus

18th August 2014, 09:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36

109 posts
Just picked one of these up and I gotta say it's one of the best things I've gotten for the android phone. Able to keep it with me and all my backups and such right in my pocket and not cluttering up my phone

http://www.sandisk.com/products/usb/dualdrive/

If you care to check it out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sothus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 11:40 PM   |  #2  
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,219

4,955 posts
Donate to Me
More
That is nice! Might have to grab me one. My 32 gig in the phone is just not cutting it anymore.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th August 2014, 02:07 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Sweet!
19th August 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #4  
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 190

1,004 posts
More
interesting device. I'm not not sold on the transferring file thing. Yes, it's true, but a USB cable does the same thing, LOL.

I do think it's a nice way to be able to store files that one may use on both devices a bit more easily, especially for those that don't like hooking up their phones to a PC (this would not be this crowd overall).
20th August 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 66

884 posts
Wish that Samsung being the world leaders in memory production and distribution they are would be paving the way of much higher memory. You think they would.
I think even dual memory chips would be awesome. Nokia did it like 6 years ago even.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
21st August 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #6  
Flag Arizona
Thanks Meter: 115

382 posts
More
At first I thought 'I don't need this', then that turned into 'hey, I should get one of those things' so I ordered a 32gb one on Amazon for about $20 including shipping.
21st August 2014, 07:04 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36

109 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekeiiy

interesting device. I'm not not sold on the transferring file thing. Yes, it's true, but a USB cable does the same thing, LOL.

I do think it's a nice way to be able to store files that one may use on both devices a bit more easily, especially for those that don't like hooking up their phones to a PC (this would not be this crowd overall).

If your like me and can't stand having all your backups on your phone/sd card taking up alot of space. Then this is a good device to have as you can still have your backups or whatever you like with you at all times. For me there's been a time or two where my Rom was working just fine but after a few hours out of the house my phone would lock up and keep doing it. And my backups were at home. With this device that no longer is a problem.
29th August 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 13

47 posts
Oh yeah. This is something I'll be picking up.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread