[Q] Applying Latest Stock Rom from SamMobile with Odin

22nd August 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Oak Grove
Thanks Meter: 2

85 posts
More
Feeling a little cloudy today and not sure I am thinking clearly. a friend of mine bought a Note 2 from a shop in town and it has a custom 4.3 rom on it. He does not care about custom stuff and wants it to be stock. I am not familiar with Sprint Note 2 so I thought I would ask to be safe. I have Odin ready and have downloaded the latest Stock Rom from SamMobile. Is there anything special I am not thinking about before just applying the stock rom on top of whatever is already there?

I will wipe cache and such before applying the Rom. Is there anything I need to do beside the cache wipe?

My apologies for asking but I could not find a search that talks about this specific topic.
22nd August 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsheaffer

Feeling a little cloudy today and not sure I am thinking clearly. a friend of mine bought a Note 2 from a shop in town and it has a custom 4.3 rom on it. He does not care about custom stuff and wants it to be stock. I am not familiar with Sprint Note 2 so I thought I would ask to be safe. I have Odin ready and have downloaded the latest Stock Rom from SamMobile. Is there anything special I am not thinking about before just applying the stock rom on top of whatever is already there?

I will wipe cache and such before applying the Rom. Is there anything I need to do beside the cache wipe?

My apologies for asking but I could not find a search that talks about this specific topic.

I don't think you have to worry about anything, just odin it and you are good
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyegg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd August 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Oak Grove
Thanks Meter: 2

85 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyegg

I don't think you have to worry about anything, just odin it and you are good

Awesome, thanks!