Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,934 Members 51,587 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Applying Latest Stock Rom from SamMobile with Odin

Tip us?

nsheaffer
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Applying Latest Stock Rom from SamMobile with Odin

Feeling a little cloudy today and not sure I am thinking clearly. a friend of mine bought a Note 2 from a shop in town and it has a custom 4.3 rom on it. He does not care about custom stuff and wants it to be stock. I am not familiar with Sprint Note 2 so I thought I would ask to be safe. I have Odin ready and have downloaded the latest Stock Rom from SamMobile. Is there anything special I am not thinking about before just applying the stock rom on top of whatever is already there?

I will wipe cache and such before applying the Rom. Is there anything I need to do beside the cache wipe?

My apologies for asking but I could not find a search that talks about this specific topic.

qwertyegg
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsheaffer View Post
Feeling a little cloudy today and not sure I am thinking clearly. a friend of mine bought a Note 2 from a shop in town and it has a custom 4.3 rom on it. He does not care about custom stuff and wants it to be stock. I am not familiar with Sprint Note 2 so I thought I would ask to be safe. I have Odin ready and have downloaded the latest Stock Rom from SamMobile. Is there anything special I am not thinking about before just applying the stock rom on top of whatever is already there?

I will wipe cache and such before applying the Rom. Is there anything I need to do beside the cache wipe?

My apologies for asking but I could not find a search that talks about this specific topic.
I don't think you have to worry about anything, just odin it and you are good
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyegg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nsheaffer
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyegg View Post
I don't think you have to worry about anything, just odin it and you are good
Awesome, thanks!

nsheaffer
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2