OP Kidmet

14th August 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 10

144 posts
Donate to Me
More
So I accidentally deleted my system in TWRP recovery. Was having trouble rooting before that. So I need a 4.4.2 STOCK UNROOTED ROM. Anyone know where to get that?

update:
I used dillard412's ROM and I have my phone but it's 4.1.2 and it doesn't want to update (no biggie). I'd like to root it and install a 4.4.2 stock rooted ROM. Best way?
Last edited by Kidmet; 14th August 2014 at 08:51 PM.
14th August 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #2  
Flag SF Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 193

1,012 posts
More
Chainfire's Toolkit or CF Autoroot. Just do a search to find the threads. I use the toolkit, but I don't think either is really anymore difficult than the other.
15th August 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #3  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,321

28,981 posts
Donate to Me
More
You mean soft-bricked or sponged. A bricked phone is dead, a paperweight.

Questions and Help issues belong in Q&A, Help and Troubleshooting section
Thread moved
FNSM
16th August 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

64 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidmet

So I accidentally deleted my system in TWRP recovery. Was having trouble rooting before that. So I need a 4.4.2 STOCK UNROOTED ROM. Anyone know where to get that?

update:
I used dillard412's ROM and I have my phone but it's 4.1.2 and it doesn't want to update (no biggie). I'd like to root it and install a 4.4.2 stock rooted ROM. Best way?

take a look here and yes it takes foreverrrr to download this file from the link posted but just set it and forget come back later it took me little over 3 hours to grab the file

this will update your everything so make sure your ok with that first

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsharpkid

take a look here and yes it takes foreverrrr to download this file from the link posted but just set it and forget come back later it took me little over 3 hours to grab the file http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2780984

this will update your everything so make sure your ok with that first

once your on the rom you can flash philz recovery and upon exit it will ask u if you want to root or you can simply use towel root make by geohot google for it its a simple apk just need to be on wifi to apply and does not trip knox !

here the tarball for ne2 4.4.2 for sph-l900 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2780984
Last edited by colorsharpkid; 16th August 2014 at 01:19 AM. Reason: lol forgot to add link
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread