Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[MOD][PORT] Fully functional S5 keyboard [4.4+]

OP CNexus

7th July 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #1  
CNexus's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag /home/cnexus/android
Thanks Meter: 13,753
 
9,061 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Flashable S5 keyboard can be downloaded here

Wait for the download to start automatically

Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-07-12-22-27.png
Views:	591
Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	2838387  
Last edited by CNexus; 8th July 2014 at 06:02 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th July 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #2  
King Bee's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Atlantic City
Thanks Meter: 2
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
I flashed through cwm and just get Samsung keyboard fc. Any ideas?
8th July 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #3  
Chaz187's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Orange city
Thanks Meter: 2,943
 
2,122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Awesome work man
8th July 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #4  
CNexus's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag /home/cnexus/android
Thanks Meter: 13,753
 
9,061 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bee

I flashed through cwm and just get Samsung keyboard fc. Any ideas?

Logcat or it didn't happen :thumbup:
Also this is for 4.4+ in case that wasn't clear
8th July 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #5  
King Bee's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Atlantic City
Thanks Meter: 2
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Sorry I'm not advanced enough to pull logcat. I even read up on how to and still not sure. I am on 4.4 just figured I would state that after I flashed in recovery like you said to do, it said successful. Optimized apps on boot then Samsung keyboard stopped working message appears. It happened whether believed or not. Back to google keyboard but I gave you a thanks anyway, relax no biggie
8th July 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #6  
CNexus's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag /home/cnexus/android
Thanks Meter: 13,753
 
9,061 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Bee

Sorry I'm not advanced enough to pull logcat. I even read up on how to and still not sure. I am on 4.4 just figured I would state that after I flashed in recovery like you said to do, it said successful. Optimized apps on boot then Samsung keyboard stopped working message appears. It happened whether believed or not. Back to google keyboard but I gave you a thanks anyway, relax no biggie

It has nothing to do with the thanks, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.
8th July 2014, 07:54 PM   |  #7  
jlmancuso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag houston, tx
Thanks Meter: 5,425
 
5,101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNexus

It has nothing to do with the thanks, I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.

Once I get back from vacation I will see what I can do to help you out. Till then maybe this will help others out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e43y2ik8h0...board-test.zip

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jlmancuso For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #8  
CNexus's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag /home/cnexus/android
Thanks Meter: 13,753
 
9,061 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmancuso

Once I get back from vacation I will see what I can do to help you out. Till then maybe this will help others out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e43y2ik8h0...board-test.zip

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yea that's the same as mine but it's missing some libs

The zip I posted works fine on my S3 and on an S4, not sure why he is getting fcs and I'd need a log to be able to modify it at all if necessary

The Following User Says Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes