HFM:)
HFM:)
Link download :

link Donation to me :

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pepar0

pepar0

Oct 25, 2011
Thank YOU, for giving my beloved old (but still very capable) device some attention.

What do you think are the chances of getting WIFI calling to work (has been available for AOSP for several months, CM13 supposedly has it baked in)?
For us T-Mobile users with older phones (missing some of the newer radio bands, for better/speedier coverage), WIFI calling is still very important.

Regardless, thank you for your efforts.
Much appreciated.

(think of ALL the thousands of Note 2, that could benefit from a fully functional rejuvenated Android)

Last edited:

0xnth

Nov 3, 2013
0xα
Sorry, I'm too hard, I need to take care of my family life, all donations is too small, so I will stop support for note2lte variant??? (though I wish would maintain it Android_N, or longer).
Financial difficulties are the main cause made us decide to stop support for all variants note2lte, all the donatons is very small, but nonetheless thank everyone in recent time. when there is a chance we will go back. this community on G+ and every topic on XDA temporarily closed.
sorry all!

Last edited:

Alx31

May 15, 2013
Sorry, I'm too hard, I need to take care of my family life, all donations is too small, so I will stop support for note2lte variant??? (though I wish would maintain it Android_N, or longer).
Financial difficulties are the main cause made us decide to stop support for all variants note2lte, all the donatons is very small, but nonetheless thank everyone in recent time. when there is a chance we will go back. this community on G+ and every topic on XDA temporarily closed.
sorry all!

U never asked permission to publish these, and on top of that begging for donations, u have financial difficulties? Get a job, xda isn't a place to ask money.

@TonyStark
Hello,
Is it possible to remove links and close this please?
Thank you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts