FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Samsung announced Note 2 LTE update!

9th October 2014, 11:46 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
MA
Thanks Meter: 63

More
http://www.sammobile.com/2014/10/09/...-lte-and-more/

Are we inching any closer?

10th October 2014, 12:22 AM |#2  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 527

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apicia

http://www.sammobile.com/2014/10/09/...-lte-and-more/

Are we inching any closer?

NO..

T- Mobile is Done with the note 2 phone.
10th October 2014, 04:07 PM |#3  
Flag Lubbock, TX
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_renee

NO..

T- Mobile is Done with the note 2 phone.

While I wish I could say you are wrong, now sadly, I am afraid you are right!
10th October 2014, 07:47 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
MA
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Canada (Mobilicity) (Black Edition)(MCT) SGH-T889V GALAXY Note II 4.4.2 T889VVLUDNE7
Canada (Mobilicity) (Black Edition)(MCT) SGH-T889V GALAXY Note II 4.4.2 T889VVLUDNH2

Seems the Canada T889V has been upgraded to 4.4.2. Does the T889V release support Wifi Calling?
10th October 2014, 10:50 PM |#5  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 527

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apicia

Canada (Mobilicity) (Black Edition)(MCT) SGH-T889V GALAXY Note II 4.4.2 T889VVLUDNE7
Canada (Mobilicity) (Black Edition)(MCT) SGH-T889V GALAXY Note II 4.4.2 T889VVLUDNH2

Seems the Canada T889V has been upgraded to 4.4.2. Does the T889V release support Wifi Calling?

Different Phone Different Carrier. To get this on our phone T-mobile will have to release is. As they put proprietary Support into the Rom for there network and wifi calling

This has been said Over and over...
14th October 2014, 12:25 PM |#6  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 12

More
none
unfortuantely none 4 Tmo, such a dissappointment
17th December 2014, 03:21 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Cool Software update: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Perhaps it is in the latest updates

--------------------
Quote:

Beginning December 9, the Samsung Galaxy Note II will have a software update to Android version 4.3/ Software T889UVUCMK7 via Over-the-Air manual pull down and Samsung Kies.

You can update in two ways:

Over the air (OTA) update to T889UVUCMK7: OTA push update is available as of 12/9/2013. Please wait for the notification to update. The update is also available for manual update using Kies.

Manual download to T889UVUCMK7: If you did not want to update via OTA, you can update via Samsung Kies. Ensure you are on the latest version of Kies prior to attempting the update. Seehttp://www.samsung.com/us/kies/ to confirm the version.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-4962

17th December 2014, 08:07 PM |#8  
Flag Lubbock, TX
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanize

Perhaps it is in the latest updates

--------------------

That was an announcement for Dec 9 of LAST YEAR! It was 2013. This was announcing the 4.3 that is still our current stock ROM. I wish you were correct, but that is one year old news. Sorry
19th December 2014, 10:54 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgestl

That was an announcement for Dec 9 of LAST YEAR! It was 2013. This was announcing the 4.3 that is still our current stock ROM. I wish you were correct, but that is one year old news. Sorry

Oops. The post on T-mobile site (that I had quote in previous post) said Last modified on Dec 16, 2014 11:46 AM and since there was talk about it for quite a while, it is mere speculation at my end.

Quote:

You donít need to get a new device to take advantage of the new bandwidth availability, as every LTE-capable device can use these speeds, even without a software update. So if youíre in Boston or one of the other locations listed in T-Mobileís press release, enjoy your new speeds.

http://thedroidguy.com/2014/11/t-mob...e-boston-99880

Every time I visit NY city, have tested my note 2 and achieved speeds ranging from 14.72 to 16.54 Mbps (multiple times during different months over the course of this year.

Unfortunately, I am embarking on a road trip down south for the holidays starting today (and would not be able to test out the updates and verify if it indeed has the LTE).
Last edited by vulcanize; 19th December 2014 at 11:20 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread