Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,934 Members 52,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.3/4.4 Rom with wi-fi calling?

Tip us?

Craniotomy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 182
Default 4.3/4.4 Rom with wi-fi calling?

Is there any roms on 4.3/4.4 with wi-fi calling? I really need the wi-fi calling for my daughters note 2. Any help? The phone has been on 4.1 ever since.

Coug76
Old
Thanks Meter 706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craniotomy View Post
Is there any roms on 4.3/4.4 with wi-fi calling? I really need the wi-fi calling for my daughters note 2. Any help? The phone has been on 4.1 ever since.
There are several 4.3 ROMs in the Development section. T-Mobile has not released a 4.4 rom for the T889 to date precluding wifi calling on KitKat ROMs on the Note 2.
The Following User Says Thank You to Coug76 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hodgestl
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craniotomy View Post
Aside from the stock 4.3 rom, there is also Mr. Robinson's Rom which is rooted stock. You can choose the 4.3 (MK7) version. It supports wifi calling. It is found here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1975560

There is also one more modified stock Rom by Ciphercodes. It is also based on stock 4.3 (MK7). It can be found here... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2636552

Both of these support Wifi calling. Coug 76 is right, there is no KitKat 4.4 version from T-Mo yet so there are no 4.4 Roms that have wifi calling. But either of these listed above will do fine.

Good luck.