[Q] Need help going back to stock...

OP svavrek

20th August 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland, OH
Thanks Meter: 20

280 posts
More
So, after months of tinkering and toying around with my TMO GN2... I have ran into nothing but problems with the ROM's I have installed... Tweaked, CM11, Liquid, Slim... doesn't matter - something doesn't work the way I want. At any rate, I upgrade in 2 months to a new phone and would like this thing just to go back to bone stock. Unroot, factory image, everything. Since I am on a 4.4.4 ROM, how would I do this? I know it involves a factory image and ODIN, but when I tried it locked the phone up twice. Lucky me, I had a backup ready to go...
Thanks.
29th August 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svavrek

So, after months of tinkering and toying around with my TMO GN2... I have ran into nothing but problems with the ROM's I have installed... Tweaked, CM11, Liquid, Slim... doesn't matter - something doesn't work the way I want. At any rate, I upgrade in 2 months to a new phone and would like this thing just to go back to bone stock. Unroot, factory image, everything. Since I am on a 4.4.4 ROM, how would I do this? I know it involves a factory image and ODIN, but when I tried it locked the phone up twice. Lucky me, I had a backup ready to go...
Thanks.

Try visiting this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1955423 thread is by simplelife
29th August 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #3  
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 767

2,012 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svavrek

Thanks.

Factory reset. Odin the current TW tar file from sammobile. Boot phone and make sure it runs. Fuggeddaboutit.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread