Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help going back to stock...

Tip us?

svavrek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default [Q] Need help going back to stock...

So, after months of tinkering and toying around with my TMO GN2... I have ran into nothing but problems with the ROM's I have installed... Tweaked, CM11, Liquid, Slim... doesn't matter - something doesn't work the way I want. At any rate, I upgrade in 2 months to a new phone and would like this thing just to go back to bone stock. Unroot, factory image, everything. Since I am on a 4.4.4 ROM, how would I do this? I know it involves a factory image and ODIN, but when I tried it locked the phone up twice. Lucky me, I had a backup ready to go...
Thanks.
Acer Iconia A500 / Rooted / FlexReaper ROM
Asus EEE TF101 / Rooted / v0.8 XMAS ROM (Very nice!!)
Samsung Vibrant / Rooted / ICZen ROM (retired)
Samsung Vibrant / Rooted / SlimBean 4.2.2 b7 (retired)
Samsung Galaxy S3 / Wifes / Stock (for now)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / CyanogenMod 11 - KK 4.4.4

ntran239
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by svavrek View Post
So, after months of tinkering and toying around with my TMO GN2... I have ran into nothing but problems with the ROM's I have installed... Tweaked, CM11, Liquid, Slim... doesn't matter - something doesn't work the way I want. At any rate, I upgrade in 2 months to a new phone and would like this thing just to go back to bone stock. Unroot, factory image, everything. Since I am on a 4.4.4 ROM, how would I do this? I know it involves a factory image and ODIN, but when I tried it locked the phone up twice. Lucky me, I had a backup ready to go...
Thanks.
Try visiting this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1955423 thread is by simplelife

Coug76
Old
Thanks Meter 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by svavrek View Post
Thanks.
Factory reset. Odin the current TW tar file from sammobile. Boot phone and make sure it runs. Fuggeddaboutit.