Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,261 Members 37,965 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to install DN3 (DITTO NOTE 3) ROM on Note 2 SGH-T889 T-Mobile? Help please

Tip us?

tatykate
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [Q] How to install DN3 (DITTO NOTE 3) ROM on Note 2 SGH-T889 T-Mobile? Help please

Hi, I already have rooted my SGH T-889 Note 2 T-mobile. It's been unlocked as well.
I just dont know how to install DN3 Ditto note 3 on this model. I know it is possible on N7100 Model, but I need to flash my old note 2 t-mobile version.

Can you guys explain to me how to do it! step by step and the links where I can download the DN3 Ditto note 3 ROM and GAPPS for SGH T889 or I don't need GAPPS for DN3?

Thanks for your help...

mattb6288
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatykate View Post
Hi, I already have rooted my SGH T-889 Note 2 T-mobile. It's been unlocked as well.
I just dont know how to install DN3 Ditto note 3 on this model. I know it is possible on N7100 Model, but I need to flash my old note 2 t-mobile version.

Can you guys explain to me how to do it! step by step and the links where I can download the DN3 Ditto note 3 ROM and GAPPS for SGH T889 or I don't need GAPPS for DN3?

Thanks for your help...
Flash the version for n7105, let it boot and leave it for a couple minutes, reboot into recovery and flash the latest tmobile modem, agni kernel for n7105 and superuser zip and you should be good to go. I'm running it on my phone with very few issues. make sure you also use the latest TWRP recovery too.
I gotz a T-Mobile Galaxy Note II and it's BADASS!!!