Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,846 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Odin Won't Recognize My Phone in Download Mode

Tip us?

Haints
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Default Odin Won't Recognize My Phone in Download Mode

Installed the samsung drivers, phone recognized when not in download mode, but with download mode--nothing.
Any ideas?

Darkshado
Old
Thanks Meter 459

DONATE TO ME
Make sure Kies is absolutely, positively shut down, services included? That's usually the problem.

Also, check the Device Manager to see if there are any unknown ports or if the download mode device was assigned to the wrong driver.
My phones: Galaxy Note II SGH-T889V (with LTE enabled / ext4 SD card support on TouchWiz ROMs), Motorola XT-1045 Moto G LTE (TWRP)
Previous phones: Nexus S GT-I9020A, Galaxy Gio GT-S5660M (Arpeggiomod ROM / Discussion, stock rooted ROM), Motorola XT-1032 Moto G.
Phones for which I play "tech support" for family and friends: Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250, Galaxy Q SGH-T589R, Galaxy 551 GT-I5510M, LG C-800G Eclypse, Motorola XT-1032 Moto G

ntran239
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haints View Post
Installed the samsung drivers, phone recognized when not in download mode, but with download mode--nothing.
Any ideas?
I think it depends on which version of Odin you are using. I know I tried using different versions and what worked for me is Odin 3.07. You can Google it for download.
Let me know how it works.