Phone Shut Off, Now In Bootloop

6th August 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
So my phone shut off earlier today while at work, now my phone gets stuck at a bootloop and won't get past it.

Went into Teamwin recovery and I can't wipe anything or even mount to USB, saying something about unable to mount internal storage and all that.. I've had it shut off for 30+ mins, tried booting up without SD and SIM.. No luck.

Any ideas?
6th August 2014, 01:44 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 138

813 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingMoose

So my phone shut off earlier today while at work, now my phone gets stuck at a bootloop and won't get past it.

Went into Teamwin recovery and I can't wipe anything or even mount to USB, saying something about unable to mount internal storage and all that.. I've had it shut off for 30+ mins, tried booting up without SD and SIM.. No luck.

Any ideas?

What rom were you running
6th August 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
I honestly don't remember. I was running it for quite a few months since it was pretty stable. If it helps, the bootloader is a red, yellow, blue, and I think green ball coming together and spinning..
6th August 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #4  
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 713

1,921 posts
More
Which version of twrp? Which bootloader are you running? I have had something like this happen twice. TWRP version and were you transitioning between 4.1 and 4.3 versions of android?

In the bootloader, did you see the word Knox?
6th August 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 138

813 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingMoose

I honestly don't remember. I was running it for quite a few months since it was pretty stable. If it helps, the bootloader is a red, yellow, blue, and I think green ball coming together and spinning..

It was probably 4.3 so your on mk7 bootloader download this and flash in odin

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=22863
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread