Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,088 Members 39,221 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone Shut Off, Now In Bootloop

Tip us?

LaughingMoose
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Phone Shut Off, Now In Bootloop

So my phone shut off earlier today while at work, now my phone gets stuck at a bootloop and won't get past it.

Went into Teamwin recovery and I can't wipe anything or even mount to USB, saying something about unable to mount internal storage and all that.. I've had it shut off for 30+ mins, tried booting up without SD and SIM.. No luck.

Any ideas?

terpin32
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingMoose View Post
So my phone shut off earlier today while at work, now my phone gets stuck at a bootloop and won't get past it.

Went into Teamwin recovery and I can't wipe anything or even mount to USB, saying something about unable to mount internal storage and all that.. I've had it shut off for 30+ mins, tried booting up without SD and SIM.. No luck.

Any ideas?
What rom were you running

LaughingMoose
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I honestly don't remember. I was running it for quite a few months since it was pretty stable. If it helps, the bootloader is a red, yellow, blue, and I think green ball coming together and spinning..

Coug76
Old
Thanks Meter 698
Which version of twrp? Which bootloader are you running? I have had something like this happen twice. TWRP version and were you transitioning between 4.1 and 4.3 versions of android?

In the bootloader, did you see the word Knox?

terpin32
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingMoose View Post
I honestly don't remember. I was running it for quite a few months since it was pretty stable. If it helps, the bootloader is a red, yellow, blue, and I think green ball coming together and spinning..
It was probably 4.3 so your on mk7 bootloader download this and flash in odin

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=22863