No registration required

[Q] SamsungTool to backup EFS

OP vinmaster

9th July 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
I am using Dirty Unicorn rom and had experience where I lose baseband version so I used SamsungTool apk to backup my EFS. DU rom was working fine till I jumped around to other roms and came back by restore and lost baseband again. I tried restoring using SamsungTool but it didn't work. Do anyone have experience using SamsungTool and know how to correctly backup EFS using that?
9th July 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 803

2,053 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinmaster

I am using Dirty Unicorn rom and had experience where I lose baseband version so I used SamsungTool apk to backup my EFS. DU rom was working fine till I jumped around to other roms and came back by restore and lost baseband again. I tried restoring using SamsungTool but it didn't work. Do anyone have experience using SamsungTool and know how to correctly backup EFS using that?

Have you tried to go back to a TW backup. That can sometimes remind your device who it is...

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement
9th July 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug76

Have you tried to go back to a TW backup. That can sometimes remind your device who it is...

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

I actually had to restore back to my stock samsung rom to get my baseband back and when I tried to restore to the DU rom again, it is lost. I think it is a corrupted backup
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread