Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SamsungTool to backup EFS

Tip us?

vinmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] SamsungTool to backup EFS

I am using Dirty Unicorn rom and had experience where I lose baseband version so I used SamsungTool apk to backup my EFS. DU rom was working fine till I jumped around to other roms and came back by restore and lost baseband again. I tried restoring using SamsungTool but it didn't work. Do anyone have experience using SamsungTool and know how to correctly backup EFS using that?

Coug76
Old
Thanks Meter 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinmaster View Post
I am using Dirty Unicorn rom and had experience where I lose baseband version so I used SamsungTool apk to backup my EFS. DU rom was working fine till I jumped around to other roms and came back by restore and lost baseband again. I tried restoring using SamsungTool but it didn't work. Do anyone have experience using SamsungTool and know how to correctly backup EFS using that?
Have you tried to go back to a TW backup. That can sometimes remind your device who it is...

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

vinmaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug76 View Post
Have you tried to go back to a TW backup. That can sometimes remind your device who it is...

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement
I actually had to restore back to my stock samsung rom to get my baseband back and when I tried to restore to the DU rom again, it is lost. I think it is a corrupted backup