Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,840 Members 40,852 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tmobile 2 rom issues

Tip us?

ichristianp16
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Tmobile 2 rom issues

wassup folks i need some serious help. i was running slimkat weekly 6 4.4.4 on my tmobile note 2 and then i decided to try ezkat 2.0 touchwiz 2.0 . i did a factory wipe and reset and it kept getting hung up at the samsung boot screen in a boot loop . so i went back into recovery and wiped everything and restored my backup of the slimkat rom . NOW heres where the trouble starts . the backup i made runs through fine at the startup and then it automatically bootlops ans 30 seconds after start up . I tried flashing other roms such as dirty unicorns 4.4.4 and a fresh slimkat install . slimkat keeps rebooting itself and the dirty unicorns rom is unable to find service . matter a fact every rom is unable to find service . im tired of wiping the phone and trying to get this phone back to normal and i would just like some help . this all started because of the ezkat 2.0 rom ..PLEASE HELP ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Goody68
Old
Thanks Meter 23
If you want to go back to stock, you need to flash stock firmware through odin and then after flash go into stock recovery and wipe cache/div and factory reset… then reboot!
If you want 4.4 kit kat roms, you need to follow instuctions exactly! And flash t-mobile modem to get service! And flash SU aswell!

S5/Note2-3 T889
The Following User Says Thank You to Goody68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ichristianp16
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody68 View Post
If you want to go back to stock, you need to flash stock firmware through odin and then after flash go into stock recovery and wipe cache/div and factory reset… then reboot!
If you want 4.4 kit kat roms, you need to follow instuctions exactly! And flash t-mobile modem to get service! And flash SU aswell!

S5/Note2-3 T889
is there any way to run odin on a mac cpu . its the only cpu i have

kozmo21
Old
Thanks Meter 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichristianp16 View Post
is there any way to run odin on a mac cpu . its the only cpu i have
You can use heimdall... http://glassechidna.com.au/heimdall/

Coug76
Old
Thanks Meter 667
Make certain you flash the MK7 modem back onto your T889. eZCAT flashes the I317 modem whether you want it or not.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement