Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Question [Q] Samsung Note 2. Bad Imei help

OP T0xiCBinary

3rd July 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
ok so i wanna buy a note 2 and on CL there is one that is 150$ but the problem is he/she says the imei number has a block on it " bad IMEI" is there any way such as Unlocking it, would i be able to use it, even knowing it's IMEI is "bad"
4th July 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 510

2,381 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0xiCBinary

ok so i wanna buy a note 2 and on CL there is one that is 150$ but the problem is he/she says the imei number has a block on it " bad IMEI" is there any way such as Unlocking it, would i be able to use it, even knowing it's IMEI is "bad"

NO.. AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.. Its stolen in some way. Rather money owned to t- mobile or out of someones pocket

Search the forum.. Lots about this without having to start a new thread
4th July 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_renee

NO.. AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.. Its stolen in some way. Rather money owned to t- mobile or out of someones pocket

Search the forum.. Lots about this without having to start a new thread

ok and ty
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread