Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] TouchWiz 4.4.2 wifi fix?

OP SHINee2

7th August 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I went back to touchwiz after a year of cyanogen and I flashed it through odin mobile. I can't toggle the wifi button on. It keeps going to off. My data works though. Any ideas on how to fix it?
7th August 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #2  
Flag Lubbock, TX
Thanks Meter: 35

111 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHINee2

I went back to touchwiz after a year of cyanogen and I flashed it through odin mobile. I can't toggle the wifi button on. It keeps going to off. My data works though. Any ideas on how to fix it?

There is no Stock Touchwiz 4.4.2 for the T-Mobile variant of the Note 2. I suggest you search in the thread of whatever 4.4.2 ROM you installed. Good Luck.
7th August 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=31086

I got it from this website. I'm am from Canada and my phone is from wind mobile. I have been able to use tmobile roms variant on my wind phone with no problems so far.
8th August 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #4  
Flag Lubbock, TX
Thanks Meter: 35

111 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHINee2

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=31086

I got it from this website. I'm am from Canada and my phone is from wind mobile. I have been able to use tmobile roms variant on my wind phone with no problems so far.

Again, I am really not trying to be argumentative, and reaaly want you to have the support you are looking for. All I am saying, though, is that T-Mobile still has not released their official version 4.4 KitKat for this particular Samsung T-Mobile Note 2. I see that Wind Mobile released their version in May of this year. I am just stating that there is nos such thing as stock 4.4 KitKat running with a Touchwiz interface on a T-Mobile Note 2.

We have all been anxiously waiting for that release for at least a couple of months now. Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, and even US Cellular have all announced thier release of 4.4 KitKat on their versions of the Note 2. Your Wind Mobile provider has also released their KitKat as you point out in your link. Unfortunately T-Mobile has not yet released that software.

I have reviewed the link you provided and it seems that you are correct and Wind Mobile has your official release of KitKat for the Note 2. However, I am not sure how we can help in the T-Mobile forum, since we don't have that official firmware yet. Thousands of folks here sure wish we did! Sorry, bud.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread