[ROM][SGH-T889 / T0LTETMO][4.4.4][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 - Builds of opportunity

Search This thread

AMunozXS

Apr 14, 2012
Sacramento
www.amway.com
I tried but it asks me for a cpu for update and and i just left it alone.

Whats our cpu?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1414007949245.jpg
    1414007949245.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 245

shane1diamond

Jun 18, 2011
Hawaii
Thanks for the kind words. I am keeping my T889 and will be able to do more trial and error stuff with it now that I have my OnePlus One as my primary device.

I have spent some time digging into my main issues with the build (mainly network reporting).

Cough how are you liking your one plus one? what ROM are you running on it? Thanks for all your help and work here. I had such a hard time deciding if I wanted to keep my note 2 or upgrade.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
Cough how are you liking your one plus one? what ROM are you running on it? Thanks for all your help and work here. I had such a hard time deciding if I wanted to keep my note 2 or upgrade.

I keep MahdiRom as primary, CM11S, and Omni current as backups that I update weekly. I'm OK with the phone. I am still deciding how I feel about it.

Reactions: shane1diamond

shane1diamond

Jun 18, 2011
Hawaii
I keep MahdiRom as primary, CM11S, and Omni current as backups that I update weekly. I'm OK with the phone. I am still deciding how I feel about it.

I seen mahdirom and was thinking about flashing. I'll give it a go now that I know you think its good enough to run as a daily. I'm loving this thing, although I did just get it yesterday so definetly in the honeymoon phaze but The build quality is great. I'm not sure if I'm just all hyped that its a Cyanogenmod specific made phone, on slimly available but I'm liking that too. I do however, think I'll be missing my removable battery. Do you miss yours?

Last edited:

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
I seen mahdirom and was thinking about flashing. I'll give it a go now that I know you think its good enough to run as a daily. I'm loving this thing, although I did just get it yesterday so definetly in the honeymoon phaze but The build quality is great. I'm not sure if I'm just all hyped that its a Cyanogenmod specific made phone, on slimly available but I'm liking that too. I do however, think I'll be missing my removable battery. Do you miss yours?

I don't miss it yet. The stock charger and cable combo are fantastic.

Carbon and Omni are great too. Mahdi just seems to have the features I like and seems to do great on battery. It rarely has problems and has a large community of users.

Reactions: shane1diamond

hodgestl

Apr 3, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Coug 76, I understand why there has not been a recent update of the ROM. Our device is dying a slow death since Android has now missed us with 4.4.2, 4.4.4, and now missed us again (so far) with 5.0. Coug I really appreciate everything you have done. Not only with this ROM, but in many, many threads, I see you are always one of the first to jump forward with a willingness to help anyone. You are one of our best resources and I appreciate all your efforts. I fully enjoy your kindness and your knowledge. While this ROM has been amazing, I know that your time is valuable and may be better spent with newer endeavors. If you get a chance, please just put in here a brief word that updates may now slow to 1 per month, or even less than that. I hope its not too much trouble to let us know if this particular ROM is closing in on its end. I keep checking, but Oct 27 is the last I see.

Thanks again for being a T-Mo Note 2 leader. I really enjoy following!!!

Reactions: snc74

Coug76

Feb 27, 2011
East of Seattle
Coug 76, I understand why there has not been a recent update of the ROM. Our device is dying a slow death since Android has now missed us with 4.4.2, 4.4.4, and now missed us again (so far) with 5.0. Coug I really appreciate everything you have done. Not only with this ROM, but in many, many threads, I see you are always one of the first to jump forward with a willingness to help anyone. You are one of our best resources and I appreciate all your efforts. I fully enjoy your kindness and your knowledge. While this ROM has been amazing, I know that your time is valuable and may be better spent with newer endeavors. If you get a chance, please just put in here a brief word that updates may now slow to 1 per month, or even less than that. I hope its not too much trouble to let us know if this particular ROM is closing in on its end. I keep checking, but Oct 27 is the last I see.

Thanks again for being a T-Mo Note 2 leader. I really enjoy following!!!

There have been some significant changes to the CM project in the past 3-4 weeks. I am attempting to work through the issues that have made building this difficult. The changes on top of some difficulty I have had with getting clean repo syncs in the past month or so has provided "opprotunities to learn and troubleshoot"...

I have not given up on the T889, just am slowed down a bit.

Chevymanusa

Sep 25, 2008
Thank you Coug76, keep up the good work. Glad to see someone is helping keep the note 2 alive. Would be super nice to have 5.0 but I am content with just some recent updates for kitkat (for now at least).

Thanks again!

jaibar

Feb 2, 2011
Underwater, no Sh!t
picasaweb.google.com
Thank you Coug76, keep up the good work. Glad to see someone is helping keep the note 2 alive. Would be super nice to have 5.0 but I am content with just some recent updates for kitkat (for now at least).

Thanks again!
Looks like there already are some L ROM popping for N7100 and N7105. Sure, they are alpha stage and far far from stable, but probably won't take long until we see it ported to T889.

However, I don't see xposed framework for ART/L in the horizon, so I'm running Coug's rom and happy with it[emoji3].

Thanks Coug76 [emoji106]

Top Liked Posts