Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How To: Unbrick A Hard Bricked i605 [n7100 Bootloader Flash] NO Resistor

Tip us?

iiNFAMOUS CHRiS
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecensor View Post
Sure thing and thanks, but is the S4 really that much better than the N2?
Well, my Note 2 had a broken screen. The guy I got it from was supposed to bring me the replacement but kept avoiding me. The performance and battery life wasn't that good after I flashed the DN3 ROM, I couldn't even get a fully day of light/moderate usage. The S4 camera is better, battery life is better and there's more XDA support for the S4. The only downfalls are the screen size(which I don't mind, fits in my pocket easier), and lack of an spen. Overall, I like the S4 more than the Note 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piombo71 View Post
Hello, sorry I did not understand, the pit file and the rom I have to make them leave together with Odin?
Download the PIT file, open it in the "PDA" section of Odin. Click start. Then open up the stock ROM in Odin, click start.
The Following User Says Thank You to iiNFAMOUS CHRiS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thecensor
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNFAMOUS CHRiS View Post
Well, my Note 2 had a broken screen. The guy I got it from was supposed to bring me the replacement but kept avoiding me. The performance and battery life wasn't that good after I flashed the DN3 ROM, I couldn't even get a fully day of light/moderate usage. The S4 camera is better, battery life is better and there's more XDA support for the S4. The only downfalls are the screen size(which I don't mind, fits in my pocket easier), and lack of an spen. Overall, I like the S4 more than the Note 2.
Ok, enjoy it

Piombo71
Old
(Last edited by Piombo71; 19th September 2014 at 02:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:

Download the PIT file, open it in the "PDA" section of Odin. Click start. Then open up the stock ROM in Odin, click start.

Hello, sorry but I put the pit file in PDA and click start where you told me but Odin 3.07 mi from this error "runtime error!" Program: C:\Odin 307\Odin 307\Odin3 v3.07.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in unusual way
Please contact the application's support team for more information can you tell me why? Another thing you could put a screenshot as an example to make a procedure without encountering any errors !!!

iiNFAMOUS CHRiS
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Hello, sorry but I put the pit file in PDA and click start where you told me but Odin 3.07 mi from this error "runtime error!" Program: C:\Odin 307\Odin 307\Odin3 v3.07.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in unusual way
Please contact the application's support team for more information can you tell me why? Another thing you could put a screenshot as an example to make a procedure without encountering any errors !!!
Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework installed:

Code:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
The Following User Says Thank You to iiNFAMOUS CHRiS For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Piombo71
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework installed:

Code:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
Yes, I have the microsoft net.framework 4.5 installed because I use Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, I have to maybe try with Odin 3.09?

iiNFAMOUS CHRiS
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Yes, I have the microsoft net.framework 4.5 installed because I use Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, I have to maybe try with Odin 3.09?
Yes, keep trying different versions to flash the PIT. ODIN is a very picky app, it works when it wants to in my experiences.

airslant
Old
Thanks Meter 2
3.07 is what worked for me.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

Piombo71
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Yes, keep trying different versions to flash the PIT. ODIN is a very picky app, it works when it wants to in my experiences.
Hello, So I tried with Odin 3.10 and I just fail to process the part, with Odin 3.09 closes the program just part of the process, with Odin 3.04 mi to fail at the end of the process, with Odin 1.85 I just fail to part with Odin 1.83 does not see the file in PDA, would you be so kind as to give me the Odin that you've used?

thecensor
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I found a great review of the DN3:

http://galaxynote2root.com/t-mobile-...-hybrid-phone/

Tags
bricked, note, note2, recover, resistor