i flashed with PIT and N7100XXUFNI1_N7100ODDFNI1_N7100DDUFND1_HOME.tar
phone turn ON ok but no baseband and IMEI
can you guide me furthur for what to do?
---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------
I think so. Here is what I installed.
Next step is the.... N7100 Dr.Ketan Custom ROM V 8.1
I ran into some issues with the PIT file (tried two different ones that I randomly found) and when I installed the above rom, it froze a couple of times in ODIN, but the third time was the charm. (If there is any way you could upload a link to the PIT file, future viewers with this problem would be really grateful!)
Is this it?
I'm moving everything onto my card via another phone and will update when I have an answer as to whether or not it worked. Thank again!
- My phone is currently stuck on the Samsung Screen. I'm thinking I didn't do the setup options correct on the rom....
- Tried wiping and reflashing rom but now I can't get past the Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 screen.....
- OK, Starting process again..... so I went back and reinstalled the French Recovery for the N7100. (Listed above). I think my original download didn't work so I redownloaded it. It flashed through Odin and booted without any weird errors! I'm going to follow the rest of the steps now.
- Installed TWRP: openrecovery-twrp-22.214.171.124-t03g.img.tar
- Installing the N7100 Dr.Ketan Custom ROM V 8.1 now via TWRP
- TWRP said FAILED after the install but I rebooted and my phone now says "Android is upgrading...",
- SUCCESS! The ROM installed. (just picked default/skip options) Now I'm going to install the DN3 Rom via TWRP
- Got DN3 up and running but no cell reception. Went to install the EFS via Odin 3.09 but it crashed Odin.... Trying with 3.07.... 3.07 got to NAND write start and my phone has a blue bar across the bottom but I think it's stuck... Task Mgr. shows little to no activity.... Time to try again.... I was able to restore an EFS via TWRPfrom a backup I had made but still no cell reception..... :/
- It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just impatient. After about 30 seconds, I have cell reception! CHRiS, you truly are infamous! You are awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!
Did you try just running the PIT by itself using Odin 3.7?
can you share your efs and method here?
thanks for fast reply