Ask a question

No registration required

alliance rom features

OP Ellcnlael

25th August 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
does the latest build 26 alliance rom support all of the stock spen features? its definitely feature packed but I don't want to lose any of the stock spen capabilities.
25th August 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 462

1,340 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellcnlael

does the latest build 26 alliance rom support all of the stock spen features? its definitely feature packed but I don't want to lose any of the stock spen capabilities.

Yes.
28th August 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
I'm now running Alliance and so far so good. I have noticed that when I go to. More settings, mobile networks, data usage. I get a fc and my network icons on the status bar refreshes. No biggie I can just access data usage through the main settings page just fine. The only issue that is really stumped me is the menu popup titles in the browser (which are usually Web Links) are colored white along with the menu back ground. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
28th August 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Just noticed another issue. When I go to Alliance settings, I try to click on Alliance Manager and I get a force close for Alliance settings. I looked in my app drawer, want there originally an app called Alliance Manager in the app drawer?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread