Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,360 Members 49,286 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

alliance rom features

Tip us?

Ellcnlael
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default alliance rom features

does the latest build 26 alliance rom support all of the stock spen features? its definitely feature packed but I don't want to lose any of the stock spen capabilities.

DreamFX
Old
Thanks Meter 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellcnlael View Post
does the latest build 26 alliance rom support all of the stock spen features? its definitely feature packed but I don't want to lose any of the stock spen capabilities.
Yes.

Ellcnlael
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I'm now running Alliance and so far so good. I have noticed that when I go to. More settings, mobile networks, data usage. I get a fc and my network icons on the status bar refreshes. No biggie I can just access data usage through the main settings page just fine. The only issue that is really stumped me is the menu popup titles in the browser (which are usually Web Links) are colored white along with the menu back ground. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

Ellcnlael
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Just noticed another issue. When I go to Alliance settings, I try to click on Alliance Manager and I get a force close for Alliance settings. I looked in my app drawer, want there originally an app called Alliance Manager in the app drawer?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app