Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,247 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom recovery issue?

Tip us?

glockman4519
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Custom recovery issue?

I am on the MJ9 radio flashed via Odin, rooted and unlocked bootloader. Have TWRP recovery and just flashed and set up Trents B7. Was having issues with colors and didn't have a lot of time to play around with it to get it where I wanted so I went to restore Alliance 26 back on and noticed that when I swiped the go bar, it stuck and then rebootet into recovery.
I have tried several times to wipe data and TWRP or Philz wont let me. I can boot back into the rom and it is working but whats wrong with my recovery?
I even Odined TWRP and then tried Philzs thrroigh Odin hoping I just needed to reload my recovery.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3694

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman4519 View Post
I am on the MJ9 radio flashed via Odin, rooted and unlocked bootloader. Have TWRP recovery and just flashed and set up Trents B7. Was having issues with colors and didn't have a lot of time to play around with it to get it where I wanted so I went to restore Alliance 26 back on and noticed that when I swiped the go bar, it stuck and then rebootet into recovery.
I have tried several times to wipe data and TWRP or Philz wont let me. I can boot back into the rom and it is working but whats wrong with my recovery?
I even Odined TWRP and then tried Philzs thrroigh Odin hoping I just needed to reload my recovery.
Any help would be appreciated.

Check out the data corruption thread stickied in General section. It will show you how to fix this, very easy. Make sure you thank the OP

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

glockman4519
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Yes, I found it about an hour ago. I ended up wiping my internal SD card and that fixed it. I've never had that happen to me before.

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3694

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman4519 View Post
Yes, I found it about an hour ago. I ended up wiping my internal SD card and that fixed it. I've never had that happen to me before.

Yea it's been happening ever since 4.3.. TWRP and Philz have both done it for me.. But luckily we have a easy fix for it thanks to @Deckoz2302

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you