How do go back to ND7 from MJ9 firmware ?

OP netma2k

23rd August 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Originally I was running KK 4.4.2 using R#D ROM with ND7 baseband. GPS was not working. After reading in the forum, I have flashed MJ9 firmware using ODIN to fix the GPS. Afterbooting, I see my baseband version has changed to MJ9 from ND7. However, my GPS still not working. I gave up and restored my phone from my previous back made prior to dongrading the firmaware to MJ9. After restore I still see mybaseband as MJ9 and not as ND7. How do I go back to ND7 basebad without locking up my boot loader ? Is there ODIN flashable ND7 baseband firmware ?
23rd August 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by netma2k

Originally I was running KK 4.4.2 using R#D ROM with ND7 baseband. GPS was not working. After reading in the forum, I have flashed MJ9 firmware using ODIN to fix the GPS. Afterbooting, I see my baseband version has changed to MJ9 from ND7. However, my GPS still not working. I gave up and restored my phone from my previous back made prior to dongrading the firmaware to MJ9. After restore I still see mybaseband as MJ9 and not as ND7. How do I go back to ND7 basebad without locking up my boot loader ? Is there ODIN flashable ND7 baseband firmware ?

Never mind that I have solved this problem by downloading recovery flashable ND7 zip file and by flashing it via recovery I went back to ND7 baseband.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread