No registration required

[Q&A] [Jailbreak][Root][Recovery] No You Verizon -VRAMC3 --update 10MAY13

OP QA Bot

QA Bot
19th November 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [Jailbreak][Root][Recovery] No You Verizon -VRAMC3 --update 10MAY13

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [Jailbreak][Root][Recovery] No You Verizon -VRAMC3 --update 10MAY13. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!
6th December 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #2  

0 posts
cadi.exe does not install driver
been through thread but couldn't find same issue
after press "do-it" button cadi.exe popup and hit yes, command screen appear few sec and repop cadi.exe, again and again
I disabled defender and no other anti virus s/w installed on my system and no Samsung driver installed
system detect phone as Samsung adb device or something (after uninstall Samsung driver, now its detected as Samsung modem)
tried every cables I have and systems
same issue at all
I had ll4 rooted version and returned to stock vramc3 with odin
13th December 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #3  

0 posts
help help help
ok i have a stock note 2 1605. i am very confused and am hesitent and unsure what to download so i can root and unlock my bootloader and new recovery. basically everything so i can use the verizon note 2 on tmobile. please if u get this and r willing to walk me through a updated version for 2015 because it is december 2014. If u r willing please contact me at doublehorns@gmail.com and i will be greatfull and get back to u asap thanks and hopefully i get some help cause i bought a tmobile service cause they said it would work but i left to find the phone only makes calls.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread