stuck at verizion logo

Search This thread

cricket1969

Apr 1, 2015
i have a note 2 sch-i605 that is stuck at verizion logo what fiirmware & files do i need to reset this phone back to factory settings with odin? i also noticed in recovery mode i get failed to mount /efs error

cricket1969

Apr 1, 2015
No One has any idea's? ive tryed a few files with odin but always same thing stuck at verizon logo and will not go any were after that

mattnmag

Feb 6, 2013
i have a note 2 sch-i605 that is stuck at verizion logo what fiirmware & files do i need to reset this phone back to factory settings with odin? i also noticed in recovery mode i get failed to mount /efs error

If you haven't found it yet, Droidstyle's guide should help you restore your phone. You can find the guide here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=34891181

Depending on what firmware version you were on (4.1.2, 4.3, or 4.4.2) you will want to restore the phone back to that firmware version that you were on. If you were on 4.4.2... then you can't downgrade down to 4.3 or any earlier firmware versions. Same goes for 4.3..can't downgrade to earlier builds. There are bootloader security measures in place that prevent downgrading.

I think Droidstyle's 4.1.2 firmware link is down.... so you can get 4.1.2 from XDA developer imnuts thread (under VRAMC3/Mirror 2) at this link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=35265728.

You can also get all the firmware files at Sammobile by clicking on this hyperlink HERE.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

cricket1969

Apr 1, 2015
im on the nd7 firmware currently im thinking its the newest out so which one can i down grade to?

Last edited:

mattnmag

Feb 6, 2013
im on the nd7 firmware currently im thinking its the newest out so which one can i down grade to?

Unfortunately... if you are on ND7, then you cannot downgrade... it will fail in Odin every time because of bootloader security measures that prevent reverting back to earlier firmware versions.

If you were on 4.4.2, then you can download the firmware for 4.4.2 ND7 from Sammobile and use Droidstyle's Restore guide to flash the 4.4.2 firmware (including the step of flashing the pit file). His guide should still work to help you restore the phone.

After the ODIN flash is complete and you see a pass message in Odin, then power the phone off and boot the phone back up into stock recovery. Then do a factory reset to make sure your getting everything wiped... as I don't believe Odin wipes everything thoroughly.

Reactions: cricket1969

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Unfortunately... if you are on ND7, then you cannot downgrade... it will fail in Odin every time because of bootloader security measures that prevent reverting back to earlier firmware versions.

If you were on 4.4.2, then you can download the firmware for 4.4.2 ND7 from Sammobile and use Droidstyle's Restore guide to flash the 4.4.2 firmware (including the step of flashing the pit file). His guide should still work to help you restore the phone.

After the ODIN flash is complete and you see a pass message in Odin, then power the phone off and boot the phone back up into stock recovery. Then do a factory reset to make sure your getting everything wiped... as I don't believe Odin wipes everything thoroughly.