Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any updates with rooting ND7?

Tip us?

krazykid6911
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Any updates with rooting ND7?

Just looking to root the most current OTA, my search so far makes me believe its not possible. Is this true or am I missing something?

Thnak you!

Tkun
Old
Thanks Meter 46
I'm wondering the same thing. I recently had to get a replacement phone and unfortunately it's running stock 4.4.2. First time I've ever had a phone with a bootloader that couldn't be unlocked. I would like to at least have my phone rooted. Anyone out there willing to share a root solution with us?

krazykid6911
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkun View Post
I'm wondering the same thing. I recently had to get a replacement phone and unfortunately it's running stock 4.4.2. First time I've ever had a phone with a bootloader that couldn't be unlocked. I would like to at least have my phone rooted. Anyone out there willing to share a root solution with us?

Yeah it really sucks. I need root to fully make use of my chromecast. A bunch of devices received screen mirroring but not the note 2. Such a sinple thing but so difficult to root. Hope we can get root soon. Thank you to anyone who is still working on this.

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4,225

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykid6911 View Post
Just looking to root the most current OTA, my search so far makes me believe its not possible. Is this true or am I missing something?

Thnak you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkun View Post
No reason to make another thread about his when there is about 50 on the same topic.. search and you will find your answer of the not being a way yet

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you

rwilco12
Old
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter 11,448

DONATE TO ME
There are already several other threads related to this very topic. In the future please use search before starting a new thread.

Thread closed.

Thank you,
Rwilco12

Need an HD wallpaper to match your ROM? Check out Rwilco12's Wallpaper Gallery!
XDA Free Version | Pro Version

The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe