No registration required
Thread Closed

[Q] Any updates with rooting ND7?

OP krazykid6911

5th August 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Just looking to root the most current OTA, my search so far makes me believe its not possible. Is this true or am I missing something?

Thnak you!
5th August 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 46

413 posts
More
I'm wondering the same thing. I recently had to get a replacement phone and unfortunately it's running stock 4.4.2. First time I've ever had a phone with a bootloader that couldn't be unlocked. I would like to at least have my phone rooted. Anyone out there willing to share a root solution with us?
5th August 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkun

I'm wondering the same thing. I recently had to get a replacement phone and unfortunately it's running stock 4.4.2. First time I've ever had a phone with a bootloader that couldn't be unlocked. I would like to at least have my phone rooted. Anyone out there willing to share a root solution with us?

Yeah it really sucks. I need root to fully make use of my chromecast. A bunch of devices received screen mirroring but not the note 2. Such a sinple thing but so difficult to root. Hope we can get root soon. Thank you to anyone who is still working on this.
6th August 2014, 01:29 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 5,190

3,587 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykid6911

Just looking to root the most current OTA, my search so far makes me believe its not possible. Is this true or am I missing something?

Thnak you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkun

No reason to make another thread about his when there is about 50 on the same topic.. search and you will find your answer of the not being a way yet
6th August 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #5  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter: 11,787

3,343 posts
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation
There are already several other threads related to this very topic. In the future please use search before starting a new thread.

Thread closed.

Thank you,
Rwilco12
The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread