FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][1-25][ATT N900A][Stock][init.d][rooted][NL1 Deodexed/Odexed]

7,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,204

Post Reply Email Thread

Stock AT&T Galaxy Note 3

Update Software for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900A)

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MEGA---------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Deodexed

FAST!! QUICK LINK--MEGA---------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Odexed

QUICK MIRROR LINK--MEGA---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>> ATT-NL1-FIRMWARE.zip 48.0 MB

AT&T [100% Stock] KitKat 4.4.4 (N900AUCUDNL1) Odin Tars download these for safekeeping Thanks to @Walter.White (don't forget to press thank's button)

ATT-KTU8P-N900AUCUDNL1 LIMITS

SafeStrap Recovery Installng Proceder of 4.4.4 NL1
  • 1. If your new to Samsung, Coming from Iphone or Never installed a custom rom please go here and read and learn about your AT&T Note 3 and also search here for related information you need.
  • 2. You must have safestrap recovery installed.
    Coming from any Firmware newer than NC2 you need to go here and downgrade
  • 3. Download and copy ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Deodexed.zip or ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Odexed.zip to you external or internal sdcard.
  • 4. Boot into SafeStrap Recovery and do a Backup of your Current Rom. If you want and your currently running NC2 after your backup you can create a slot 1 and install your NC2 backup there so you can Use your current NC2 for what ever reason later.
  • 5. Make sure your on stock slot (4.4.4 rom's will not run on the other slots because safestrap is not compatable with the newer 4.4.4 kernel) Do a factory reset. ( not doing a factory reset will mix UserData settings and cause FC of apps or cause bootlooping) also when restoring your app's some app's do not work well if you restore data info with them (so you may loose progress, like game levels and score's etc..)
  • 6. Install your ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Deodexed.zip or ATT_Stock_KitKat_N900AATTCNL1_Rooted_Odexed.zip
  • 7. When rom is finished installing DO NOT PRESS REBOOT, back out to main menu then press reboot so you get the download button. press download and use odin to install NL1 firmware (3 files BL bootloader,AP kernel and CP modem) skip the recovery you do not need to install that.
  • 8. It is recomended to skip through any setup of accounts, let rom settle about 10 minutes.
  • 9. Go to settings and turn wifi on, then Reboot and settup your phone.

Thanks to @muniz_ri for Modem install files and his root keep files and guides
Thanks to @Walter.White for learning skills, tricks and his firmware thread NL1 odin Firmware files
Thanks to @Hashcode for safestrap and other high tech help

Thanks to XDA for providing this these threads

Thanks to every one here who contributes all the stuff to get things working
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carl1961 Ad-Free

25th January 2015, 05:59 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
ADD ON's
I gathered and also made some Quick guides that might help who need them.

AT&T Note3 Install Guide Documents.zip 9.7 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!fR8HFA7T!3DiA0X...TZ6EP4gujZFRss
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	guides.PNG
Views:	27848
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	3135695  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carl1961 Ad-Free
25th January 2015, 10:03 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 330

Donate to Me
More
Nice carl :thumbup::thumbup:

Other working ROMs on AT&T: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2938919
The Following User Says Thank You to CryptKilla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CryptKilla Ad-Free
26th January 2015, 08:17 PM |#4  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 349

Donate to Me
More
will it be possible to have init.d support on this stock rom
26th January 2015, 08:45 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinichi21

will it be possible to have init.d support on this stock rom

Init.d support and busybox is already in rom
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carl1961 Ad-Free
26th January 2015, 09:18 PM |#6  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 349

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961

Init.d support and busybox is already in rom

Thanks carl just one last question I am currently on NL1 stock with root can't I just install safestrap and odin nc2 kernel then install your zip and odin back nl1 kernel to install this? or I really need to go back to stock root NC2?
26th January 2015, 10:07 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinichi21

Thanks carl just one last question I am currently on NL1 stock with root can't I just install safestrap and odin nc2 kernel then install your zip and odin back nl1 kernel to install this? or I really need to go back to stock root NC2?

You don't have to install safestrap. Odin nc2 kernel ,boot into safestrap then dirty install so you do not loose your apps then back out to main menu hit reboot then download. Install with Odin NL1 kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to carl1961 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift carl1961 Ad-Free
28th January 2015, 01:49 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
The firmware link goes to a Media Fire error page instead of Mega. The roms work fine. Any ideas?
28th January 2015, 05:06 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcas55

The firmware link goes to a Media Fire error page instead of Mega. The roms work fine. Any ideas?

thanks will check it out

Fixed
30th January 2015, 01:43 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Quick question: does anyone know if I can install this rom on t-mobile note 3? Hardware seem similar and I am using it on at&t network
30th January 2015, 01:51 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnewsgrp

Quick question: does anyone know if I can install this rom on t-mobile note 3? Hardware seem similar and I am using it on at&t network

I see no problem but if you do just let me know we'll see what we can do
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
at&t note3, nl1, nl1 firmware, urdroid nl1

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)