Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 49,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tweaked 3.0

Tip us?

sapps
Old
Thanks Meter 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
Wow - that really is no good! Has anyone else on an att device tried to call 911 and had this happen? I can't see any reason why TMobile or ATT would handle 911 calling differently, but perhaps there is something to that difference that is causing such an issue. I tested 911 (and quickly hung up lol) on mine and it was fine, but I have a tmo phone...

Also - I haven't had time to look into the deep sleep issue, but its due to some sort of disconnect between the NF1 TMo base and the ATT 4.4.2 kernel (stock nc2 I think, though possibly the leaked one as well). I'm on vacation for a bit but I'll be looking into it when time is available (though I have no clue where to start!). Hopefully I'll be able to figure out something!
Yeah. Testing 911 is risky business. I wish I wasn't too chicken to test it, but alas I am.

As far as deep sleep. I don't think it's just the t mobile nf base as much as its any nf base.

Have fun on your vacation.
The Following User Says Thank You to sapps For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Arun1314
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Go to police station and relate to desk sergeant or officer or find officer on the street and ask them to test it that's a dangerous problem to have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Arun1314 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]