Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,128 Members 40,964 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TweakedN3 3.55 - UVUDNF4 - UPDATED 9/8/14

Tip us?

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7,966

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vince2398 View Post
Has anyone noticed when opening the Email app, it flashes twice? A little annoying but was wondering if there's a fix for it? Thanks in advance.
I completely agree - and it is strangely enough stock base behavior. I was rather annoyed when I saw it happening while unrooted/bloated/etc - but I am unsure how or why it's misbehaving (imo) like that. So... yes I noticed, but I have no fix
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!
The Following User Says Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dwitherell
Old
Thanks Meter 7,966

DONATE TO ME
Hey folks -

Sorry it took a bit, I got lost in playing with things lol - there are 2 new zips in the Downloads post (under the Other Downloads section).

1) Fullscreen caller mod
NOTE: When you crop a pic for a contact, to maintain aspect ratio you get the full height but only just over half of the width - and it's the CENTER portion of that width that you actually get to see!

2) Tweaked 3.55 fixes and updates
This is a small flashable that fixes a few minor issues as well as adds a few new things
NOTE: It will break your theme (replaces SystemUI) - make sure the theme is 3.55 ready (a few are already)!

Ok that's it. Let me know if there are any issues - and make sure to take a peek at the new TheBox app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The Basilisk
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I loved this Rom when I was on the note, but now I'm running an s5 that I got through the insights program. I'm just wondering you thoughts on a port to att s5 along with the sweet themes. No bigs, just wondering

tmoore3496
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
Hey folks -

Sorry it took a bit, I got lost in playing with things lol - there are 2 new zips in the Downloads post (under the Other Downloads section).

1) Fullscreen caller mod
NOTE: When you crop a pic for a contact, to maintain aspect ratio you get the full height but only just over half of the width - and it's the CENTER portion of that width that you actually get to see!

2) Tweaked 3.55 fixes and updates
This is a small flashable that fixes a few minor issues as well as adds a few new things
NOTE: It will break your theme (replaces SystemUI) - make sure the theme is 3.55 ready (a few are already)!

Ok that's it. Let me know if there are any issues - and make sure to take a peek at the new TheBox app
Thanks for a great rom!!! It's actually really solid.i hope you continue your work on this
The Following User Says Thank You to tmoore3496 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dwitherell
Old
Thanks Meter 7,966

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Basilisk View Post
I loved this Rom when I was on the note, but now I'm running an s5 that I got through the insights program. I'm just wondering you thoughts on a port to att s5 along with the sweet themes. No bigs, just wondering
If I had an S5 I would definitely do so, but I'm much more of a tinkering sort that accomplishes things in a brute force break-it-a-bunch-until-it-works way, so while there are numerous actual-programming sorts out there that are able to do so... working on a device that I don't have just isn't in my skillset really. At least not in a way that is at all efficient (and I'm already pretty slow as it is!). Glad you liked it when you were using the device, and I'm sure you'll be able to find a ton of good stuff already out there for the S5

RoninTPD
Old
Thanks Meter 53
upon updating to 3.5 and the tweaked update I have had my phone hot reboot twice and now my sd card does not work...it keeps saying blank even after two formats. also with the sd card in the phone after boot the wifi does not want to turn on. has anyone else had this glitches?

dwitherell
Old
Thanks Meter 7,966

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninTPD View Post
upon updating to 3.5 and the tweaked update I have had my phone hot reboot twice and now my sd card does not work...it keeps saying blank even after two formats. also with the sd card in the phone after boot the wifi does not want to turn on. has anyone else had this glitches?
Haven't heard of these yet - could you grab the dumpstate_ files from /data/log and send them my way? The sdcard bit is totally beyond me, I'm not sure what's going on with that one. Did you get the MyATT app when you flashed?

RoninTPD
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
Haven't heard of these yet - could you grab the dumpstate_ files from /data/log and send them my way? The sdcard bit is totally beyond me, I'm not sure what's going on with that one. Did you get the MyATT app when you flashed?
sorry dwitherall...it was a hardware problem...sorry for blaming this great rom...keep up the good work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoninTPD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joseph230
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Is it possible to use this rom on Verizon Note 3?
What needs to be replaced/changed to make it work on Verizon model (G900V)?

Thanks

JLundberg
Old
(Last edited by JLundberg; Yesterday at 04:13 PM.) Reason: forgot a word
Thanks Meter 11
dwitherell,

Does this rom enable the AT&T Note 3 to use the T-Mobile HSPA+ bands in areas where LTE is not strong? Right now my unlocked AT&T Note 3 is on T-Mobile network and works great in LTE areas but as I drive down the interstate and get into 3G/4G areas I loose data connection

Just wondering...