Ask a question

No registration required

TweakedN3 3.95 - UVUDNF9 - UPDATED 10/30/14

OP dwitherell

16th December 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #681  
Thanks Meter: 142

384 posts
More
I just froze all the Samsung junk. I don't use it for anything. If it causes a problem I'll dirty flash. I just don't like the words security or update if you know what I mean. This is my first go with this ROM and I really like it. Gets the most attention from the themers. And I like the stability and simplicity. Has just the right amount of tweaks. Nice job, I thank you!
Yesterday, 04:23 AM   |  #682  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 31

169 posts
More
Hey @dwitherell any updates?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 04:56 AM   |  #683  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,040

4,066 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by killacam1989

Hey @dwitherell any updates?

I'm attempting to hold off until TMo gets their official 4.4.4 update... not sure why they are the last carrier this time around, but it is what it is. There was a semi-recent (still 4.4.2) update that I could rebase on... but I've had 5 rebase experiences w/ the n3 on 4.4.2 (well an initial base and then 4 rebases I suppose), so I am trying to hold out assuming 4.4.4 will be coming along soon. Once it has - as promised a while back (to some TMo folks) I will rebase on the 4.4.4 stuff.

I've sort of stalled a bit to be honest... I do have a few things hammered out since the last update, but nothing huge, and real life has been all kinds of demanding taking away from my tinker time quite a bit. I've been occupying myself lending a hand to other folks mostly... but I agree it has been a bit since the last update... at some point when time, inspiration, or a 4.4.4 update hit I will have to get on things again
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 12:06 PM   |  #684  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 163

685 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell

I'm attempting to hold off until TMo gets their official 4.4.4 update... not sure why they are the last carrier this time around, but it is what it is. There was a semi-recent (still 4.4.2) update that I could rebase on... but I've had 5 rebase experiences w/ the n3 on 4.4.2 (well an initial base and then 4 rebases I suppose), so I am trying to hold out assuming 4.4.4 will be coming along soon. Once it has - as promised a while back (to some TMo folks) I will rebase on the 4.4.4 stuff.

I've sort of stalled a bit to be honest... I do have a few things hammered out since the last update, but nothing huge, and real life has been all kinds of demanding taking away from my tinker time quite a bit. I've been occupying myself lending a hand to other folks mostly... but I agree it has been a bit since the last update... at some point when time, inspiration, or a 4.4.4 update hit I will have to get on things again

Gigitty gigitty gigitty...allright
Today, 02:39 AM   |  #685  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 31

169 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell

That's wassup man. This is one of the most polished roms we got on our ATT variants. Didn't know if you was done with it or not. Keep up the good work.

The Following User Says Thank You to killacam1989 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread