Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

TweakedN3 3.95 - UVUDNF9 - UPDATED 10/30/14

OP dwitherell

27th January 2015, 01:33 AM   |  #711  
Thanks Meter: 10

169 posts
Just wanted to say thanks, this ROM is perfect. Looking forward to any updates you have in store in the future.
27th January 2015, 02:33 AM   |  #712  
Thanks Meter: 151

406 posts
More
Does anybody know how to make the modified version of the TouchWiz launcher working with this Rom? Like the one being used in alliance and DK. I really love this Rom's stability and it has just the right amount of mods. The other style galaxy launcher is the one big thing I miss from the others.
Yesterday, 02:34 PM   |  #713  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,162

4,084 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeper22

Just wanted to say thanks, this ROM is perfect. Looking forward to any updates you have in store in the future.

Thanks While post-4.4.4 things likely won't be possible (for a while anyway, depending on how things go for folks far smarter than I) there will likely be another small (very small) update coming down the pipes in the near future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonhatty

Does anybody know how to make the modified version of the TouchWiz launcher working with this Rom? Like the one being used in alliance and DK. I really love this Rom's stability and it has just the right amount of mods. The other style galaxy launcher is the one big thing I miss from the others.

What/how is it modified? Like grid layout stuff, is it a port from s5, or a different mod this is missing? Just curious - and if it is just a modified note3 launcher it should work here as well (though the small number of launcher related tweaks in tsmparts would not work).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread