Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th June 2015, 01:08 AM |#751  
Flag lancaster
Thanks Meter: 649

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killacam1989

Lollipop is dope. After wating for my boi to come thru i done gave up and upgraded. I'm on DomPop. Battery life is out of this world. Plus the alot of tweakd on Lollipop are awesome.

Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app

Nah, I'd rather have L Tweaked. Read thru the other ROM threads and too many bugs of things I use daily. Hopefully @dwitherell is planning on porting again.

10th June 2015, 02:52 AM |#752  
OP Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 9,405

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre4speed

@dwitherell any plans on the lollipop port for the AT&T N3? If not, this has been awesome (best in my book) on my N3, so I may not even upgrade to L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacam1989

Lollipop is dope. After wating for my boi to come thru i done gave up and upgraded. I'm on DomPop. Battery life is out of this world. Plus the alot of tweakd on Lollipop are awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pre4speed

Nah, I'd rather have L Tweaked. Read thru the other ROM threads and too many bugs of things I use daily. Hopefully @dwitherell is planning on porting again.

I haven't tinkered with anything in months... unfortunately (or fortunately depending on perspective) work has escalated quite a bit, and along with that has ushered in a move several states away this summer. Time will be (and has been) in short supply until the family gets transplanted and settled I fear... Glad to hear people are trying out other things though. I appreciate all the kind words but please go enjoy your devices - once things have settled for me perhaps I'll see if the tinkering begins again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2015, 03:03 AM |#753  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell

I haven't tinkered with anything in months... unfortunately (or fortunately depending on perspective) work has escalated quite a bit, and along with that has ushered in a move several states away this summer. Time will be (and has been) in short supply until the family gets transplanted and settled I fear... Glad to hear people are trying out other things though. I appreciate all the kind words but please go enjoy your devices - once things have settled for me perhaps I'll see if the tinkering begins again

Soon as you come back imma hop right back on tweaked tho

11th June 2015, 10:41 PM |#754  
Dallas
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanks but it dosen't really seem to help. One day it is on point another it lagsss and takes for a while to find me. It's unreliable.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread