Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,529 Members 40,045 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Confusion

Tip us?

shane1981
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Default Confusion

Sorry if this doesnt belong here but this is where i think the problem is . I think there are some people that may be confused at what version or official or leak or just generaly confused about some of these roms cause im reading that people are going back and forth from this to that and they are on this and that and i think its causing some confusion among some of US on what is official and leak and so on and what we can and cant do or flash on some of these kitkat roms or jellybean so i guess what im asking is all the devs to put which bootloader it will work with and etc to cause less confusion . Not to step on any toes but i think some people need to read these post more and figure out what version or official or whatever they are on before they post .

Sent from my SM-N900A

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 24134
I am confused myself, as you knew this did not belong in the Development Section yet you posted it....And yes people need to read, so please read the Forum Rules on posting....Thread Moved here this is better for your announcement and Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 25424

DONATE TO ME
To help alleviate your confusion, an Official ROM will be based on the latest Official Firmware released by your carrier and Touchwiz stock. You can find what is the latest firmware for your device on your carrier's support pages like this one.

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]