1. Extract the N900A_NL1_Stock_Rooted_Backup file from the .rar and place the file in the following folder: ext-sdcard/TWRP/BACKUPS/xxxxxx (the name of your backups folder may vary. If a backups folder does not exist you must first create a backup before proceeding).
2. Use Safestrap's Backup Function to back-up User Data.
3. Perform an "Advanced Wipe" and wipe everything but your ext-sdcard.
4. From the main menu press "Restore" and restore the N900A_NL1_Stock_Rooted_Backup.
5. Once complete press the back button twice to access your backups again and restore User Data.
6. Last, from the main menu press "Reboot," reboot into "Download" mode and flash the N900A_NL1_Stock_Partitions using Odin's PDA slot(AP in Odin v3.09+).
1. The above process will not affect your User Data or Knox Warranty Flag.
2. This Restore process will update your Modem, Non-hlos, System, Kernel, Stock Recovery, and Bootloader to NL1.
3. Safestrap will not function after updating to NL1 4.4.4. See workaround here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=57141494
4. If you do not already have root access you must first flash back to factory stock NC2 using the N900AUCUCNC2_Full_Odin_Tar (flash in Odin's PDA slot(AP in Odin v3.09+)), root with Towelroot, install Safestrap, then proceed with the above process.