So I have included all the software that you are going to need to do this, but you are going to have to round up a few things on your own. I will make a list. Lists are easy to follow. Lists are nice. Here's my list:
- Bricked ATT Note 3 on Lollipoop
- Charged Battery
- Cable to attach said Bricked Note 3 to your computer
- The software that I have linked to
- SDCard Reader or someway to write an image to an SDcard (use your moms computer if you have to. Come on, they're like 15 dollars at Wal-Mart)
- IMPORTANT!!!: Class 10, 32 or 64GB SDCard. IT HAS TO BE CLASS 10, AND IT HAS TO BE 32 or 64GB
- About 20 minutes of your time, and WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO
I have uploaded this video for you all to enjoy, and watch step by step. Watch it through once first, then go through and follow along.
This saved me the time of typing out all the instructions.
Now for the credits.
Big thanks to @Surge1223 for walking me through this and for the zip to extract the debrick image!
Also I AM SORRY @CryptKilla
I mistakenly gave credit to @1Zero3forlife for running the zip in Safestrap for me. But he still gets credit for being generally awsome and helpful. He is a wealth of information and helpfulness!! Thanks man!
@CryptKilla for running the zip and getting me the debrick image
@Walter.White for the NC2 No Wipe Tar
Qualcomm for knowing that we will brick these eventually, and putting a way to save them built in.
In truth they probably have a bunch of people sitting around doing warranty work with nothing but an SDCard and a Windows Tablet lol
Also Huge thanks as always to AllianceROM and the whole Alliance Team!!! You guys rock!
Feel free to buy me a coke if I saved your ass
Be sure to check the MD5 of the downloaded software:
MD5 Sum: 9c2343dbce2e1628b75a998f92525e17