OP zounduser

4th October 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag sioux falls SD
Thanks Meter: 1,514

4,701 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys we need a thread for this. In the S4 section there is a thread with a updated list of current roms from the other variants that work on the AT&T Galaxy S4.

Has anyone tried any other roms from t-mobile, or international Note 3? The AT&T S4 has safestrap just like us, and other carrier roms Work for them so it should work the same for us no?
Last edited by zounduser; 12th October 2014 at 02:12 PM.
4th October 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 242

1,282 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zounduser

Hey guys we need a thread for this. In the S4 section there is a thread with a updated list of current roms from the other variants that work on the AT&T Note 3.

Has anyone tried any other roms from t-mobile, or international Note 3? The AT&T S4 has safestrap just like us, and other carrier roms Work for them so it should work the same for us no?

no expert here, but pretty sure you can't just flash the tmo rom right onto the phone.. it has to be ported and some changes have to be made..

now,, the one thing that could be a test is flashing a tmo rom and then in Tweaked thread there is a ATT-ify zip that you flash with his to put all the att stuff, so kinda wondering if flashing that would let you flash the tmo and work

From my Fired-up Note Pro 12.2!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zugshad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th October 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag sioux falls SD

4,701 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugshad

no expert here, but pretty sure you can't just flash the tmo rom right onto the phone.. it has to be ported and some changes have to be made..

now,, the one thing that could be a test is flashing a tmo rom and then in Tweaked thread there is a ATT-ify zip that you flash with his to put all the att stuff, so kinda wondering if flashing that would let you flash the tmo and work

From my Fired-up Note Pro 12.2!

Hmmmm....damn. I know in the S4 threads sometimes its need to flash super su, and modem. And sometimes change build.prop.
4th October 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cleveland, Ohio... Southeast Oklahoma originally
Thanks Meter: 2,528

3,656 posts
More
Quote:

Hey guys we need a thread for this. In the S4 section there is a thread with a updated list of current roms from the other variants that work on the AT&T Note 3.

How to Remove AROMA Installer from ROM zip file f: http://youtu.be/EIixO93ftjk @zedomax confirms that this method could bring us so many roms from other variants. But I don't know how to do it. If anyone can feel free.
4th October 2014, 04:06 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag sioux falls SD

4,701 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-alz

How to Remove AROMA Installer from ROM zip file f: http://youtu.be/EIixO93ftjk @zedomax confirms that this method could bring us so many roms from other variants. But I don't know how to do it. If anyone can feel free.

I'll look into that. Honestly I would love to try some new roms. We have great ones already, but it would b nice to have something new to play with.
4th October 2014, 04:11 PM   |  #6  

3,656 posts
More
Quote:

I'll look into that. Honestly I would love to try some new roms. We have great ones already, but it would b nice to have something new to play with.

It looks pretty if you can do it. I honestly don't have much or else I'd try it.
The Following User Says Thank You to K-alz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th October 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag sioux falls SD

4,701 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It looks pretty if you can do it. I honestly don't have much or else I'd try it.

Well I'm gonna look into it. Hopefully we can come up with something. I'll keep u posted bro.
The Following User Says Thank You to zounduser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th October 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #8  

3,656 posts
More
Quote:

Well I'm gonna look into it. Hopefully we can come up with something. I'll keep u posted bro.

I think I'm going to try it as well. Once my son sleeps I'll look for a rom from t-mobile and see. I'm going to ask some devs first. So I don't mess up my phone.
4th October 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag sioux falls SD

4,701 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I think I'm going to try it as well. Once my son sleeps I'll look for a rom from t-mobile and see. I'm going to ask some devs first. So I don't mess up my phone.

I think the international Rom would b easiest. Honestly
4th October 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #10  

3,656 posts
More
Quote:

I think the international Rom would b easiest. Honestly

Did you check one out?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread