Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] On Alliance v6 N900A. data very slow need help

Tip us?

Jason03p
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] On Alliance v6 N900A. data very slow need help

im on the alliance v6 rom on my note 3 att smn900a and my data speeds are horrible does anyone know why? i tried flashing the stock modem after installing the rom and still no change

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 368

DONATE TO ME
Have you tried a different rom to eliminate the idea of it being the rom? I've never heard of a rom limiting data speeds.

Have you checked your data usage thru your carriers website? Maybe you used a lot of data and have been throttled.

Just throwin out some ideas.
The Following User Says Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jason03p
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
Have you tried a different rom to eliminate the idea of it being the rom? I've never heard of a rom limiting data speeds.

Have you checked your data usage thru your carriers website? Maybe you used a lot of data and have been throttled.

Just throwin out some ideas.
Yeah ill go back to stock rooted mlg and it works great but ill put a custom rom on it doesnt matter which and it gets really slow, only streaming though. Ive tried S5 Experience, Alliance, PureRom,and Dynamic Kat. I checked and i havent went over , Another thing on the Alliance rom my 4g icon will change to an H almost all the time

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 368

DONATE TO ME
Check the APN settings and verify they are the same as stock. That's a possibility.
The Following User Says Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jason03p
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
Check the APN settings and verify they are the same as stock. That's a possibility.
i did they are the same